‘The best thing that’s ever happened on a television,’ Alan Partridge’s must see Irish Guests

"Disgusting to see this pro IRA stance taken by the BBC. I will be writing to the Director General to make the point that the IRA were terrorists and to put them on a pedestal like this is akin to glorifying the acts of ISIS. I am incandescent with rage." Ian Paisley MP (@lanPaisleyMP)

My wife shouted ...come in see this ...honestly..best ever from THE BBC...Steve Coogan.....thank you
"Disgusting to see this pro IRA stance taken by the BBC. I will be writing to the Director General to make the point that the IRA were terrorists and to put them on a pedestal like this is akin to glorifying the acts of ISIS. I am incandescent with rage." Ian Paisley MP (@lanPaisleyMP)
I am paying for a bloody licence for this ...I Demand a refund . .....
On yer self Stevie bhoy

OK, OK, humour the daft Yank: I thought Ian Paisley was dead (thank God, if I'm right). This is a joke, right?

Absolutely brilliant always loved Steve Coogan missed the show last night. great stuff sligo farmer not to far from where brother wilfrid was from.

Back