“I felt I was harshly treated at Celtic,” Charlie Nicholas

Charlie could have been a Legend.

He was a really good player, scored goals & entertained the fans. I idolised him.

He chose to leave Celtic. Anything else is a lie. He chose Arsenal when they would never allow him tonplat like ha had at Celtic. His choice.

Sadly, he was never able to reach the heights once he left.

Now he is just a sad bloke with nowhere to go and no-one will listen to him.

Serves him right.

It is always about Charlie 🙄 he craved the good life more than footballing, Aye it came back to haunt him, next he will be winging about how badly Sky treated him. 💤💤💤💤💤💤
True Tartan Tim, young fans do not know who he is..
Still a legend though for his embarrassing photo shoots.
I still😂😂😂😂when they pop up.

“I felt I was harshly treated at Celtic,” Charlie Nicholas...​

Nothing but a prick sitting on the pitypot in the hope of finding forgiveness and keeping himself relevant.
Got himself a huge ego and still trying to keep it, and struggling now to come to terms that he still remains totally irrelevant in our club, especially nowadays.
You live by the choices you make, and by continuing to take the blue pound by putting attacks upon our club was over stepping the mark of acceptability for most of our supporters, so hence he can go fuck himself and the pitypot he now sits upon

I don't know what to make of this.

To be fair to Charlie, the Whites / Kelly's were completely useless. We had some great players in the early/mid eighties but every time it looked like we could maybe actually do something in Europe, they were sold. McLeod, McClair, Nicholas etc etc. There was just no ambition.

Remember that crackpot scheme to move to a new athletics stadium in Cambuslang ?

The Board had no idea how to take club forward, there never seemed to be any money despite player sales and a stadium that had seen no development in decades.

It would not surprise me if Nicholas was pushed out the door for easy money. It was his fault he chose the wrong club though.

Last edited:
Back