“Powerful Racist Dimensions” and A Question Humza Yousaf: “Is this not a hate crime?”

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Those fools have set back community relations. Imagine the response if it was a group of Celtic fans singing about being up to their knees in Sikh blood? Police Scotland would be kicking doors in at 5am.
The Irish and Catholics are still vermin in Scotland and you can say and do what you want to them....Fenian bastards.

Last edited:
Think you’ll all find thoosands o times all the other Political party’s have staunchly stood up fur Papes wi Fenian blood 🩸
Ti thur Knees
Mm Naw me either it’s not just the Nats
It’s the lot in every Country in da Uk
Hate crime aimed at Catholic’s is still the highest in the UK and as a good wee Pape
Always feels good to be Number 1
Mon the Papes

HH 😱

Humzas in hiding ,theres a feckin surprise one thing the snp are good at is ignoring twitter when they're getting called out , said on thursday his speech to the parliment was full of who this hate bill would protect ,at no point did it mention irish immigrants or catholics , any yet the first thing that is brought to his attention he ducks and runs ,,,,,,,not the folk he was hoping to snare

Can see snp media dept trawling through hours of videos to see if any other ethnic minority is singing he rebs just to even up the score

i don't vote but i will this year and it will be anyone but the snp

Last edited by a moderator:

“Powerful Racist Dimensions” and A Question Humza Yousaf: “Is this not a hate crime?”​

This surely is the very definition of what is considered a 'hate crime' and according to the new Hate Crime Legislation those in the video (who can be clearly identified and heard) singing about 'being up to their knees in fenian blood' should be charged and prosecuted accordingly. It makes no difference if they themselves come from an ethnic minority background, racism is racism no matter who perpetrates it!

That said we can't be hypocritical about this either, the same could be said about some of the discriminatory language used by some Celtic fans in their replies to this tweet also.

That’s YET ANOTHER example of why you shouldn’t vote SNP in the forthcoming election, he’s always quick to condemn coloured racism, eerily silent when it’s Irish/catholic racism😡😡

No defending the guy or his Hate Crime Legislation BB (which like the OBFA will inevitably end up with the polis enforcing it selectively based on their own institutional bias and prejudices) but we've got to stick to the facts and to say he's silent on Irish racism just isn't true......

Also although the SNP haven't exactly covered themselves in glory these past few months it will be a cold day in hell before I vote for any Unionist party!

Guys a bit of perspective on this article , it states the morons who are caught singing there songs of hatred are from mr Singhs India in the city centre , I can clearly state they are not
Satty Singh is a good friend of mine and I spoke to him today , he is heartbroken that this has been attributed to his staff
Satty is a blue nose of that there is no doubt but he is not a bigot, he gives thousands and thousands to Celtic charities and has done for years

the SNP need to investigate this hate crime just investigate the right people the Sikh community will let you know who humza

And Brendan Rodgers wants Celtic to be humble, to an entity that glorifies in, and by its silence condones such racist and sectarian behaviour. Maybe I have missed it, but has there been any condemnation out of Ibrox regarding this ?

For your information Brendan Rodgers, Fenians and Croppies stopped lying down a long time ago. Feel free to do what you like, but don't lecture the rest of us.

You are a disgrace.

Last edited:
Guys a bit of perspective on this article , it states the morons who are caught singing there songs of hatred are from mr Singhs India in the city centre , I can clearly state they are not
Satty Singh is a good friend of mine and I spoke to him today , he is heartbroken that this has been attributed to his staff
Satty is a blue nose of that there is no doubt but he is not a bigot, he gives thousands and thousands to Celtic charities and has done for years

the SNP need to investigate this hate crime just investigate the right people the Sikh community will let you know who humza
Updated that article earlier to remove that and also added in a comment from a member of the community who says that they are appalled by this video.

Typical social media feeding frenzy......too many people spout baseless pish, too many are quick to believe it regardless of no actual evidence, the pile on begins, the facts/truth get drowned out and innocent people end up getting caught in the crossfire. :(

Last edited:
Typical social media feeding frenzy......too many people spout baseless pish, too many are quick to believe it regardless of evidence, the pile on begins, the facts/truth get drowned out and innocent people end up getting caught in the crossfire. :(
Excellent point S2 and Torrancetim. Those in the video are the morons, not the Sikh community, nor their employer. I am sure they are every bit as disgusted as the rest of us, and deserve our thanks and support with their condemnation of such filth.

Last edited:
And Brendan Rodgers wants Celtic to be humble to an entity that glorifies in, and by its silence condones such racist and sectarian behaviour. Maybe I have missed it, but has there been any condemnation out of Ibrox regarding this ?

For your information Brendan Rodgers, Fenians and Croppies stopped lying down a long time ago. Feel free to do what you like, but don't lecture the rest of us.

You are a disgrace.

Aye I found Rodger's Celtic should 'show some class' comments to be a bit fucking rich tbh POD.

So says the guy who bailed under the cover of darkness before the job was done! Aye right ye are BR! 😕

Excellent point S2 and Torrancetim. Those in the video are the morons, not the Sikh community, nor their employer. I am sure they are every bit as disgusted as the rest of us, and deserve our thanks and support with their condemnation of such.

Spot on mate.....there's not a country, race, creed, religion etc. on the planet that doesn't have some racist and/or bigoted bellends in their midsts. By all means condemn the individuals, not their entire community.

Last edited:
Back