“Powerful Racist Dimensions” and A Question Humza Yousaf: “Is this not a hate crime?”

Updated that article earlier to remove that and also added in a comment from a member of the community who says that they are appalled by this video.
Thanks WC , my experience of the general Sikh community is that they are loving caring peaceful people , Satty came to my dads funeral in the chapel , for the whole requiem mass , and cried his eyes out , he has his flaws but in my experience he is not a bigot , I know his sons Mark , named after mark Walters , and Oleg , named after Oleg kustsnetsov , Oleg Singh 😂😂😂😂 but the family are an excellent family , as are the Sikh community in general , wish I could say the same about some of the other people we share this planet with

he was only vocal on that tweet because it wasn't in his own back yard ,closer to home his silence is golden and so far that's fact

Disagree Kelly, here's a couple of examples of him calling it out in his 'own back yard'......

“Powerful Racist Dimensions” and A Question Humza Yousaf: “Is this not a hate crime?”​

In my experience Sikhs are among the most decent, honest, well mannered people you could ever meet. These diddies shouldn't be judged as Sikhs, they should be judged as huns and we all know the hun gene runs deep, how many highly educated, professional people have we seen turn neanderthal when huns get together? Equally I'm not going to judge the countless fuckups marching about Glasgow last weekend destroying memorial benches as white Christians, they're just huns its what they do.
Tongue firmly in cheek these guys should probably be congratulated for integrating themselves in Scottish society so quickly, its taken the majority of the skum 300 years to get this backward, these guys have done it in 2 or 3 generations!
But onto your real point WC, we all know hatred and bigotry against Catholics in Scotland is condoned, its accepted as part of the "culture" if the same bigotry was shown to any other faith, creed or race there would be an outcry by the PC media and the desperate for any minorities vote MPs, but a blind eye is certainly turned when it comes to anti Catholic bigotry, why? 🤷‍♂️

Disagree Kelly, here's a couple of examples of him calling it out in his 'own back yard'......

So a tweet from 2017 ?

am sure quite a lot went on since then ,

call it out's silent protest where vocal bigots were allowed to air sectarian slurs

priest being spat on outside the chapel

peaceful anti facist protesters being kettled and marched to the east end

there's 4 instances where the snp were last to raise there voice each time they went into silent mode on twitter for days hoping it would pass

twitters blocked
emails ignored or rather they bounce you back a promo snp email so it registers answered on there automated system 4 day reply service

So a tweet from 2017 ?

am sure quite a lot went on since then ,

call it out's silent protest where vocal bigots were allowed to air sectarian slurs

priest being spat on outside the chapel

peaceful anti facist protesters being kettled and marched to the east end

there's 4 instances where the snp were last to raise there voice each time they went into silent mode on twitter for days hoping it would pass

twitters blocked
emails ignored or rather they bounce you back a promo snp email so it registers answered on there automated system 4 day reply service

I'm sure there are other examples of him calling it out mate, these 2 just happen to have been the ones I came across first and one of them was directly commenting on one of the incidents you mentioned, the priest being spat at.

Point is comments were made accusing him of not calling these things out, I merely gave a few examples of him doing exactly that. Has he called out every single incident of anti-Irish racism or anti-Catholic bigotry that has taken place during his time as Justice Minister......highly unlikely......but that's not the same as him never calling it out or never calling it out in his own back yard, those examples show he clearly has.

I get that the SNP, as the party in government, have a duty to speak up and condemn this and I agree that they don't do it often enough but last to raise their voices on it, really? Both Labour and the Tories have spent well over 100 years both ignoring anti-Irish racism and anti-Catholic bigotry in Scotland when it's suited them while at other times actively used it for their own selfish political gain......which is far worse.

Even today a sitting Labour councillor holds the highest office in the Orange Order in Scotland, both Labour and the Tories have active members of the Orange Order elected as councillors while other Labour and Tory councillors have redirected taxpayer's money (meant for community groups) into the coffers of the Orange Order to pay for the traffic management of their marches and yet we're told it's the SNP we shouldn't vote for as they're the ones with an agenda against Celtic/Irish/Catholics! 😕

As for emails and tweets being ignored, I'm not saying it's right but that's par for the course with most politicians and parties unfortunately.

Last edited:

“Powerful Racist Dimensions” and A Question Humza Yousaf: “Is this not a hate crime?”​

Wow, amazing generational Stockholm Syndrome.

Surprised they didn't have 'It Ain't Half Hot Mum' playing on the telly.

Updated that article earlier to remove that and also added in a comment from a member of the community who says that they are appalled by this video.
So another hun rag"the scotsman" prints that the huns supporters are in line with the clubs request to avoid celtic Park on Sunday, does this include the union bears who don't want to play nice, does it fuck. This mob of bigots, racist scum are the embodiment of entitlement, I have no doubt that they live by the statement we arra peepul. How long will so-called journalists keep printing this crap😕. HH.

Guys a bit of perspective on this article , it states the morons who are caught singing there songs of hatred are from mr Singhs India in the city centre , I can clearly state they are not
Satty Singh is a good friend of mine and I spoke to him today , he is heartbroken that this has been attributed to his staff
Satty is a blue nose of that there is no doubt but he is not a bigot, he gives thousands and thousands to Celtic charities and has done for years

the SNP need to investigate this hate crime just investigate the right people the Sikh community will let you know who humza
Well said.
I know Satty has been a big contributor to many charities including Celtic fund raisers.
I hope those who use speculated and unsubstantiated rumours take note, real lives are impacted on.
it can’t be beyond PC Plod to identify these dummies and give factual information
well said TT
HH

Well said.
I know Satty has been a big contributor to many charities including Celtic fund raisers.
I hope those who use speculated and unsubstantiated rumours take note, real lives are impacted on.
it can’t be beyond PC Plod to identify these dummies and give factual information
well said TT
HH
These guys got dragged into this which was unfortunate. We embedded the tweets from social media that were widely shared over the weekend on social media. What hasn't been mentioned much is the fact that there are children under the age of 16 in that video. We were contacted asking to take the video down (we didn't have it up, we had embedded tweets) on the basis that the youngsters were suffering as a direct result of this. Yet they sang these racist and sectarian songs of hatred in the company of these children and they then posted it to social media in a look at us sort of way. Have another look but instead of focusing on the adults look at what they are exposing these kids to.

So if it wasn’t mr sing then, who was it?
There must be people within the general populace who can identify them.They can be clearly seen. They work, they shop, they travel, they exercise, they go to religious service, looks like they take a drink ,school etc. Surely somebody will step up and expose these vile racist, sectarian low life.

Last edited:
These guys got dragged into this which was unfortunate. We embedded the tweets from social media that were widely shared over the weekend on social media. What hasn't been mentioned much is the fact that there are children under the age of 16 in that video. We were contacted asking to take the video down (we didn't have it up, we had embedded tweets) on the basis that the youngsters were suffering as a direct result of this. Yet they sang these racist and sectarian songs of hatred in the company of these children and they then posted it to social media in a look at us sort of way. Have another look but instead of focusing on the adults look at what they are exposing these kids to.
what people are missing in this is the fact there are 10-12 people during lockdown in a house while singing that bile. i don't (but should) get offended by the song, just the fucking tap they wear offends me

but there are 2 crimes and i hope they get pumped up the ass for it

i can also say that while i can't profess to know satty singh or any other staff any more than the next customer, i go quite a bit before games with pals, There is good banter with them and although your spending money in their place, they always buy us a drink before we go

Racist abuse is abhorrent in any form players should not be subject to any form of abuse that targets their religion skin colour or their ethnicity, yet slippy was silent when one of his players, a young black man, on loan from Liverpool, was called a spearchucker by the klan, I'm sorry Mr. Gerrard but it seems that the only time that you speak out about the ills that invade the beautiful game, is when your team lose, so please forgive me for not getting hot under the collar on this occasion. HH.

Racist

Dear Mr. Slippy you are employed by one of the most racist clubs in Europe, in the couple of years "rangers" have been cited at least twice by eufa the majority of the clubs songbook is a litany of anti-Irish, anti-Catholic songs. Over the last season you will have witnessed the "" taking a knee"as a sign of solidarity against racism, I'm afraid you'll find that the average "rangers" fan thinks that this is just another left wing obsession to try and put down the peepul. You can be sure that when fans are allowed back in to games there will be more than a few boo's at ibrokes.

Members online

Latest posts

Back