πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Really irritating all this "city not done themselves justice' etc, they have great players but they are perennial European underachievers. Anyone else but pep Guardiola would be getting his jotters and still might. City's season has been another disappointing story , ok perhaps not a disastrous season by all means they did win the league cup, they did finish as runners up, big but though is they were miles off the standard of the champions liverpool who were out of sight. The EFL cup is a trophy that is up there in terms of importance with scotlands irn bru challenge cup. Liverpool played their u-18s at one point and u'21s , still knocking out Everton's first eleven. So although it's a trophy its not one that carrys the significance of the fa cup , reserve sides a plenty , will it be enough for pep to stay? City either bottle it at the highest level or teams at that level just know how to handle them. Dembele as an impact sub ? Even the dug knew that would pay dividends. City think they're entitled like PSG but they're just rich and that's not enough against the rest of the very best. Lyons application at the equaliser was superb. Go on big moussa

Really irritating all this "city not done themselves justice' etc, they have great players but they are perennial European underachievers. Anyone else but pep Guardiola would be getting his jotters and still might. City's season has been another disappointing story , ok perhaps not a disastrous season by all means they did win the league cup, they did finish as runners up, big but though is they were miles off the standard of the champions liverpool who were out of sight. The EFL cup is a trophy that is up there in terms of importance with scotlands irn bru challenge cup. Liverpool played their u-18s at one point and u'21s , still knocking out Everton's first eleven. So although it's a trophy its not one that carrys the significance of the fa cup , reserve sides a plenty , will it be enough for pep to stay? City either bottle it at the highest level or teams at that level just know how to handle them. Dembele as an impact sub ? Even the dug knew that would pay dividends. City think they're entitled like PSG but they're just rich and that's not enough against the rest of the very best. Lyons application at the equaliser was superb. Go on big moussa
Well fuckin said millionaires greeting aw ere the park fitba gets played oan the park no in the bank rich club rich players sometimes not always you fuckin need to want it noo expect it πŸ₯¦

Taylor Ajer Julien El Hamed back four

elyounousi ntcham mcgregor forrest standard 4 midfielders with onus on awareness and both midfielders playing CM only, no everywhere just available to pick up ball from defence and create to wings or centrally fast and accurate. defensively aware but license to get further forward if and only if they are sure the counter attack is covered.

2 strikers eddy free role, partner more structured

thats my preferred formation

Im no really big fan of excessively deep midfielders or luxury am

prolly live in loony tune land but thats the formation

defenders who defend primarily

mid fielders who support defence first but can create with one touch

wingers who can defend and dribble
strikers who work hard and thrive on pressure.
This is all assuming we don't sign a new CB.

Where would we play Turnbull...who would he replace...I don't think he would sign to sit on the bench...Just my thoughts...but aye, guid player
The reason we were after him is he is (was from that season) the best natural goal scoring mf in the division.
Lad hits it and it's on target and in, while in a shite knuckle team.
The celtic coaches could squeeze a bit more pace out of him and he would be capable of defending more than most of the new wave of young Scottish players that are built like the side of a fiver.
The lad is just a good player. Doesn't take 5mins to notice it. We have wasted more on worse.
You can't train that ability. It's his all round game we could lift a level.

We didn't fuck about before and agreed to rehabilitate him with a failed medical.

I'm not alone with my thoughts regarding this lads tallent.
Smart bastards that choose to point out our scouting mishaps?
Sorry it's ma buss and if you don't get aff at the next stop it's moving tarmacadam and fast legs required 😁

The reason we were after him is he is (was from that season) the best natural goal scoring mf in the division.
Lad hits it and it's on target and in, while in a shite knuckle team.
The celtic coaches could squeeze a bit more pace out of him and he would be capable of defending more than most of the new wave of young Scottish players that are built like the side of a fiver.
The lad is just a good player. Doesn't take 5mins to notice it. We have wasted more on worse.
You can't train that ability. It's his all round game we could lift a level.

We didn't fuck about before and agreed to rehabilitate him with a failed medical.

I'm not alone with my thoughts regarding this lads tallent.
Smart bastards that choose to point out our scouting mishaps?
Sorry it's ma buss and if you don't get aff at the next stop it's moving tarmacadam and fast legs required 😁
Where would we play Turnbull...who would he replace...I don't think he would sign to sit on the bench...Just my thoughts...but aye, guid player
Ntcham, rogic, broony, calmac, Christie

Nothing is forever mate.
It's better to plan

+1 sign him

Last edited:
Ntcham, rogic, broony, calmac, Christie

Nothing is forever mate.
It's better to plan

+1 sign him
I agree. It isn't so much that we have to drop someone these days, as it trully is a squad sport rather than a starting 11 that play almost every week like the good old days. We need as many quality players as possible for competition, change of formation & tactics, squad rotation to keep the team fresh when playing every 3 or 4 days for the next 10 months and to cover for injuries/suspensions/loss of form.

A tough, hard working, goal scoring young midfielder who will only get better training, playing and being coached to a much higher standard for a very affordable financial outlay makes perfect sense to me. He won't have any issues either settling in to the West Coast of Scotland that happened with Shved, Ebouaie, Pukki, etc, etc, etc.

Plus get replacements in early so thry are integrated before we need to replace retirees or leavers.

Worst case scenario,what if we don't qualify for the CL group stages,are we looking at players wanting to leave?the transfer windae being open until October,watched Turnbull vs the hibbies,and even though he's not up to full fitness, he was the best player on the park,by a country mile(don't know if that's further than a standard mile......) sign him, the bhoy is quality!,in my humble opinion 🍺 πŸ₯³

Members online

Latest posts

Back