10 in a row

Yes. Apparently Juventus has announced on their site that they have clinched their eighth Serie A title in a row. Looking at the Serie A table, they have a 20-point lead over second place SSC Napoli and a 26-point lead over third place Inter with only five games left.

Not sure how this affects us, but there you are.

Yes. Apparently Juventus has announced on their site that they have clinched their eighth Serie A title in a row. Looking at the Serie A table, they have a 20-point lead over second place SSC Napoli and a 26-point lead over third place Inter with only five games left.

Not sure how this affects us, but there you are.
Was on a site earlier (someone gave me a link so can't remember the name) and they where saying the last time Juventus were playing Celtic, sevco let them use Murray Park training facilities. I seem to remember bits and pieces of that March, (0- 3) I think. Ambrose had a fucking nightmare. But I thought they were going for seven this year. To be honest I don't remember much since before February 2017 but after reading the site a couple of things came into my memory banks so thought if I put this out people might have commented about that game and brought more memories back that's all
Hail! Hail!

Oh, so Juventus cheated against Celtic?
I've read my post 3 times since I read your reply, and not one little bit of my post said that, even if I squint my eyes very hard I still can't see it, don't know we're you read it.
My original post said cheating Juventus, so it doesn't say anything about them cheating Celtic. Juventus Are cheats, they where found guilty buy the Italian F/A (I know) They were originally demoted 3 devisions, they appealed that on the grounds that it was to harsh, note they didn't appeal on the grounds that they were innocent. Eventually they lost a few titles as well as relegated to seria b with something like - 20/30 points. Can't remember if they got punishment by eufa.

Oh Jinxy67 I’ve been out the loop a wee bit over the last few days family stuff took over. But when I read the title of your thread i thought it was about Celtic winning 10iar - and after Sunday’s disappointment we needed a positive and chat about the possibility of 10iar.... I don’t know anything really about Juventus but i do now and it’s good to know what else is going on in the world of fitba elsewhere HH ?

Oh Jinxy67 I’ve been out the loop a wee bit over the last few days family stuff took over. But when I read the title of your thread i thought it was about Celtic winning 10iar - and after Sunday’s disappointment we needed a positive and chat about the possibility of 10iar.... I don’t know anything really about Juventus but i do now and it’s good to know what else is going on in the world of fitba elsewhere HH ?
Sorry about the downer there CR but I was reading something earlier and it brought back some memories that I had forgotten about. The last time we played Juventus happened to be the last time I went to a European game with my dad he could no longer go to CP and back on the same day and me and my brother couldn't stay the night in Glasgow midweek but as I said some memories came back to me that I forgot I had so I just wrote some piece of shit. OOPS:

Awe, memories Jinxy67. I think it’s good to put memories of the old especially European games out into the forum because sometimes it can stir others into posting stuff that we didn’t know or can’t remember and that’s what the forum is about to me anyway. HH

Awe, memories Jinxy67. I think it’s good to put memories of the old especially European games out into the forum because sometimes it can stir others into posting stuff that we didn’t know or can’t remember and that’s what the forum is about to me anyway. HH
Same here mate but some people take it too seriously. I got called a hun today because I called someone a rhat go figure. Also I got back a memory today that I didn't know I'd lost. I had to phone my brother to see if my memory was correct or one that I made up. It was a proper memory so it was both sad and happy at the same time

Jinxy 67.....

Seems as though I upset you last night, never my intention, when I asked you the question about the H in rat, i genuinely thought it was a typo, hence why I added the emoji and the hmmmm, i sensed after your first reply that I had hit a nerve and decided to have a bit of a wind up, being honest mate I've never thought of you as a hun, and really I only said using the H in a derogatory manner was imho a hun trait, now thinking back on it I could see why it appeared to upset you,once the swearing etc came out I called it a night thinking I taken it to far.

So Jinxy I've no beef with you and I'm sorry that I upset you, as I said never my intention.

I was going to pm you but noticed you had started this thread so thought I'd be better putting it out there for all to see.

H.H

Jinxy 67.....

Seems as though I upset you last night, never my intention, when I asked you the question about the H in rat, i genuinely thought it was a typo, hence why I added the emoji and the hmmmm, i sensed after your first reply that I had hit a nerve and decided to have a bit of a wind up, being honest mate I've never thought of you as a hun, and really I only said using the H in a derogatory manner was imho a hun trait, now thinking back on it I could see why it appeared to upset you,once the swearing etc came out I called it a night thinking I taken it to far.

So Jinxy I've no beef with you and I'm sorry that I upset you, as I said never my intention.

I was going to pm you but noticed you had started this thread so thought I'd be better putting it out there for all to see.

H.H

And thats the measure of the man fifty. My friend. ????

Jinxy 67.....

H.H
No problem mate I wasn't really myself yesterday so no harm no foul.
I do appreciate you coming on a post and apologies. A pm would have been OK but up front is honest as it comes.
Hail! Hail! ☘ ☘

Oh, so Juventus cheated against Celtic?
My apologies mate didn't realise it was you that commented on the post (don't normally read the names before I post back) but after Juventus cheated all those years ago I have a bit of a downer on them. One of a few I might add. As your new to Scottish football you might not have reached that far back in our history yet. But they haven't cheated us directly that I'm aware of.

My apologies mate didn't realise it was you that commented on the post (don't normally read the names before I post back) but after Juventus cheated all those years ago I have a bit of a downer on them. One of a few I might add. As your new to Scottish football you might not have reached that far back in our history yet. But they haven't cheated us directly that I'm aware of.
Apart from the time that Amaroso bastard dived in the MON era .

I remember we played Rubentus (they hate being called that btw, i think it means to steal in Italian) Their defender had two arms wrapped around Gary Hooper all night, I mean literally wrapped around him, and the Ref did feck all about it, in fact I think he booked Hooper for trying to wriggle free, unbelievable.

Last edited:
Back