22/23 January Transfer Window.

There was a definite fall out over a disciplinary issue whilst in Australia, rumours that GG went out on the town after being strictly told not to, only had a couple of substitute appearances after, big ange effectively showing him the door, also putting down a marker in case anyone else steps outta line👍

He was a good striker and it's a case of what could've been for him at Celtic.
Looking at some of his goals they were awesome strikes those overhead kicks.

Times past he'd have played in a 2 up front Celtic side and unfortunate Ange goes with Kyogo who hasn't let him down.

I saw a YouTube short from celts are here about Ange giving a parting dig at GG over the ' not on my radar find out on Instagram 'comment but I didn't see it as that, perhaps I'm being naive.

Good luck to him if he gets the service over there he did at Celtic he'll be successful again

I think GG and his agent got on the wrong side of Ange. I‘m also thinking GG has made a big mistake. He rolled the dice with Ange and he lost…

Ewan Otto has joined Dunfermline on loan until the end of the season

Dunfermline have signed 20-year-old Celtic Ewan Otoo on loan until the end of the season, Courier Sport understands.

Pars boss James McPake has been looking to strengthen his defence after Sam Fisher was last month recalled by Dundee.

McPake tried to sign former Dunfermline defender Euan Murray ahead of the recent transfer deadline day but no deal was finalised.

Now Otoo, who can play central defence or at left-back, has joined the Pars as they continue their push for the League One title.

Otoo captained Celtic B against Dunfermline earlier this season in the SPFL Trust Trophy as McPake’s side ran out 2-1 winners.

Last edited:
Back