3-5-2

3-5-2 you’re trading griff for Elyounoussi, who was playing well before his injury. I don’t think he’s quite ready to be starting at ibrox. It also has Forrest playing as a wingback, which he can do, but I think he’s better at just being a winger/LF. Christie hasn’t been his usual self since his op, he brought a lot of energy to the team. I don’t think Lennon has necessarily worked towards playing this formation, despite his comments about Oneil days, I think it’s more so injuries have forced his hand. You would’ve have brought Elyounoussi in to play in a 3-5-2.

the midfield is definitely where we’ve struggled past 2 games. Like a comment above, I think brown is struggling just now. I’ve seen him written off and come back better numerous times, but I think it really is coming to that time. He’ll captain 10IAR though I’m sure.

frimpomg hasnt dome much since his injury either. We’ve coped with a lot of injuries this season. I think Elhamed, if he’s fully fit, will be a big difference this weekend. I think he’s a class player.

can we no just play 4-5-2??

Watched Chelsea and Everton today and was interested in the wee boy Gilmour.

You know what makes him stand out? He's always looking to play it forward. Forget sideways and backertys.......he gets his head up and looks for the forward pass. Corpus is a fine player, but he's stopped looking up. He drifts wide or runs into traffic. All he has to do is drop off the front another 5-yards and he can pass his heart oot for Eddy and Griff.

Watch the wee fella, Gilmour........great wee player.

Back