5% club

Will be interesting to see if the new "words can hurt" crime will be applied next week, we're being asked to report anyone who says or writes anything that is offensive, might be a record for arrests if they do... 😱

In Scotland, this shit is happening. Meanwhile, in the US we have Biden declaring, on the day Jesus was risen from the dead (I'm not religious btw) that, the 31st of March is "Transgender Day of Visibility"

The world is well and truly fucked!!

Hurry up and press the reset button Mr Putin.

I'm still shocked that he's taking this fight with Jake Paul .
People saying that " it's a 58 year old man" Tyson?
A 58 year old Tyson is no ordinary 58 year old.
I hope he retires Jake Paul permanently, these 'fights' are a farce, and it's time someone put a stop to it, Mike should just maul the prick HH

These fights are fixed imo..but mugs still pay to watch.
Aye they're fixed Tyson actually fought Jones jnr recently and they both looked old , find on YouTube, fight was declared a draw.
I wouldn't be surprised if Tyson has been paid a fortune to fight out another draw.
These 2 regularly share podcasts and Paul isn't as bad a fighter as many make him out to be I've seen some of him , but Tyson is Tyson and if he is on it he should still at this age have the power but does he have the stamina , these fights shouldn't even be sanctioned but I've a feeling that another draw might be forthcoming though I hope iron Mike knocks him out that would be great to see

I'm a big boxing man and hold Tyson up with Duran but the heavyweight division has been nothing but a carnival attraction since Tyson was sent down. Holyfield was a boxer but the rest have been the same as circus freaks!

Jake Paul? What the actual fuck?

The future has and is shite and we're all doomed🤪

In Scotland, this shit is happening. Meanwhile, in the US we have Biden declaring, on the day Jesus was risen from the dead (I'm not religious btw) that, the 31st of March is "Transgender Day of Visibility"

The world is well and truly fucked!!

Hurry up and press the reset button Mr Putin.
Hopefully not long till enablers like Biden get to speak to Jesus in person🙏

Will never be back in the debtdome until they can stop telling lies and thinking we all believe their the same club 😂😂
Personally I don’t want the scum in our stadium and anybody that thinks we’ve lost the atmosphere I couldn’t give a flying F&@k cause I’m sick of hearing the sectarian racist bile and don’t miss them one bit. IMO they can keep their shit hole to themselves.
If it’s only 2500/3000 fans how can they segregate the fans before the game outside the stadium? When we got the full stand we practically all came from 1 direction but if they have the other half of the stand how will that work?

Will never be back in the debtdome until they can stop telling lies and thinking we all believe their the same club 😂😂
Personally I don’t want the scum in our stadium and anybody that thinks we’ve lost the atmosphere I couldn’t give a flying F&@k cause I’m sick of hearing the sectarian racist bile and don’t miss them one bit. IMO they can keep their shit hole to themselves.
If it’s only 2500/3000 fans how can they segregate the fans before the game outside the stadium? When we got the full stand we practically all came from 1 direction but if they have the other half of the stand how will that work?
Football fans deserve to follow the team they support at any stadium and if any Celtic fan feels unsafe to go to ibrox then they simply don’t go and 1000s of other fans will take the ticket ….2500/3000 was a good option it means no Celtic season ticket holder will miss out …some want full allocation some want no fans and some like the new set up (fans would moan with any of the options the club decided to take) every club should be offered 5% and if they don’t sell them then they should go back on sale to home team

Football fans deserve to follow the team they support at any stadium and if any Celtic fan feels unsafe to go to ibrox then they simply don’t go and 1000s of other fans will take the ticket ….2500/3000 was a good option it means no Celtic season ticket holder will miss out …some want full allocation some want no fans and some like the new set up (fans would moan with any of the options the club decided to take) every club should be offered 5% and if they don’t sell them then they should go back on sale to home team
Do you think home clubs with a history of their own fans attacking away fans, throwing bottles, golf balls, knives etc, should be made to take steps that ensure the safety of visiting fans... And please dont go down the tit for tat line again... Thats as bad as the medias "all the same as each other garbage".

If Celtic have agreed to take tickets without a safety plan put in place for our fans and one gets injured its on their heads mate imho...

Do you think home clubs with a history of their own fans attacking away fans, throwing bottles, golf balls, knives etc, should be made to take steps that ensure the safety of visiting fans... And please dont go down the tit for tat line again... Thats as bad as the medias "all the same as each other garbage".

If Celtic have agreed to take tickets without a safety plan put in place for our fans and one gets injured its on their heads mate imho...
Obv the home club needs to have safety measures in place definitely or they should get heavily fined and points detucted…but why should we have to stay away from going to watch our club because some idiots can’t behave themselves (they should be the ones banned from going to games and not us from going….i’m on a what’s app group and most want old allocation back but in the same chat they say they don’t want them back because of certain chants but surely 7000 would make it worse than 3000 ….I’ve never said we are as bad as them far from it we all know they have very large amount of clowns that follow that club(but we are not angels either that’s also a fact) every team in Scotland should be offered at least 5% as long as fans safety is guaranteed

no doubt they have some wankers who support that club definitely that’s plain for everyone to see…but not all Celtic fans are angels either tho we can’t say when rangers come to Celtic park they will be welcomed in to ground with open arms by our support they will get abused on way to ground too…rangers have a bad element in their support definitely but I’m sure your rangers mates that you where going to meet for a pint are not like that and for an example a good mate of mine and his son go to nearly every home game in car and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t chat to his son about Ulster has to remain British or Celtic fans are all fenian bastards etc on way to games (on this site we tag all rangers fans as orange scumbags etc but that’s simply not the case) the derby in my opinion is much better with away fans and 2500 is better than no fans or just 500 fans (pretty sure 9/10 Celtic fans on here got offered ticket for game at ibrox would be delighted and would be going to game ☘️)I thought it started this season but it’s not ☘️
I think you have 2 different type of fans at Ibrox. You have theRangers fans and you have Huns.
Huns are the bigots, always looking for a fight. Your Unions bears.

Well you know what Tyson used to say. "Everyone's got a fight plan, till they get smacked in the mouth".
If Livingston can keep fans safe, then every other team in the country should be able to, but we know that is never the case with going to Ibrox, bottles, batteries, golf balls, knives, thrown, and all because as they said 'Nobody likes them, they don't care'
Well done Livi and well done the Green Brigade for this one

I get your point mate and you’re well worth your opinion.
I’m only giving mine.
It was their chairman who pushed the banks into demanding that we pay our debt back to them immediately which was much smaller than what the old R@£&?!S (now deed!) and “almost” ruined us…almost but didn’t.

It was the old Club that CHEATED their way to titles and European money…EBT’S etc

They still owe 10’s of millions of debt- but choose to start a new club because NONE of the fans have a fuck and let the club DIE

We are expected to make this game what it used to be called the O** F*** and live off its history. Sorry but I want no part of it.

It’s a new shite but the same flys that follow them and sing how much they hate Catholics/Fenians/Irish and NOTHING gets said about it by our government or our bigoted media or Police
To me it’s a sectarian racist dinosaur and the days of going to that hole to hear and see the shite are long over.
I will not contribute to the new debt when they cheated and died doing so and never paid the old debt. They still owe Celtic money as well as cheating (SFA compliant) us out of European money.
A great atmosphere lost 😂😂I don’t think so!

I get your point mate and you’re well worth your opinion.
I’m only giving mine.
It was their chairman who pushed the banks into demanding that we pay our debt back to them immediately which was much smaller than what the old R@£&?!S (now deed!) and “almost” ruined us…almost but didn’t.

It was the old Club that CHEATED their way to titles and European money…EBT’S etc

They still owe 10’s of millions of debt- but choose to start a new club because NONE of the fans have a fuck and let the club DIE

We are expected to make this game what it used to be called the O** F*** and live off its history. Sorry but I want no part of it.

It’s a new shite but the same flys that follow them and sing how much they hate Catholics/Fenians/Irish and NOTHING gets said about it by our government or our bigoted media or Police
To me it’s a sectarian racist dinosaur and the days of going to that hole to hear and see the shite are long over.
I will not contribute to the new debt when they cheated and died doing so and never paid the old debt. They still owe Celtic money as well as cheating (SFA compliant) us out of European money.
A great atmosphere lost 😂😂I don’t think so!
Best football related post I've seen on here for a while mate.. 👍👏👏👍

Back