A fake club with a fake history flying a fake flag

The mention of their fake flag is one thing but this week there's been a wee situation at my end regarding a real title winning flag. Need to be careful with the wording of this. Celtic won the league in season 1967-68 but the actual flag went missing and stayed missing until this week. It apparently was taken from the dressing room by a rather naughty ball-boy who sold it on ten years later and last week the current 'owner' contacted me. It's the real flag. Without revealing anyone's identity the matter was discussed with Celtic about a possible return however the club - understandably insisted that it should be returned without any compensation. I then offered to buy the flag for £500 in order to return it to the club - and I know or sadly knew - many of the Celtic players who won that title for the club. Sadly no agreement could be reached and the flag remains estranged from its rightful place flying above the North Stand.

The mention of their fake flag is one thing but this week there's been a wee situation at my end regarding a real title winning flag. Need to be careful with the wording of this. Celtic won the league in season 1967-68 but the actual flag went missing and stayed missing until this week. It apparently was taken from the dressing room by a rather naughty ball-boy who sold it on ten years later and last week the current 'owner' contacted me. It's the real flag. Without revealing anyone's identity the matter was discussed with Celtic about a possible return however the club - understandably insisted that it should be returned without any compensation. I then offered to buy the flag for £500 in order to return it to the club - and I know or sadly knew - many of the Celtic players who won that title for the club. Sadly no agreement could be reached and the flag remains estranged from its rightful place flying above the North Stand.
so what does the owner want ?

Tomorrow “the rangers” mkIi will have there flag raising day, with no members of the SFA present, and no representative of the league sponsors cinch, they are making their own flags because 5 chins park doesn’t want there logos anywhere near castle greyskull

A fake club with a fake history flying a fake flag……and their too dumb to realise 🤣
This is so absurd you couldnt make it up unless rangers or sevco are involved then its completely applicable. As our parents used to tell us as kids " you're only kidding yourself on" when telling porkies 🙈 not only Scotland's shame also Scotland's embarrassment 🙈🙈🙈

The owner wants their property back, no questions asked. The person in possession of the flag wants a five figure sum.
A 5 figure sum ? This is incredulous this info WC and well worthy of a piece in the star . No true tim would behave in this manner and perhaps possibly ( I pray) the flag is returned by whatever means possible and takes its rightful pride of place at paradise. The club will never go for this blackmail and again I pray karna works its magic upon those responsible . Massive respect at your attempt to restore it to its rightful place 👏👏 as someone said earlier the culprits require the jail shocking stuff

Members online

Latest posts

Back