A FUKIN 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Sean Tbl Tbl

Nearly fell aff the Auld Easychair there listening tae Raman 'Hun Bastard' Bajee🤣🤣🤣🤣.. STUCK it right intae us wae the Lennon COLLAPSE then went on tae talk about the Rugby re Scotland v France! And I quote 'Concerns over Sun's game in the 6 Nations have been resolved with a raft of Negative tests so the game will go ahead much to the DELIGHT OF THE CELTIC CAMP' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. How this Fukin 🤡🤡🤡is STILL EMPLOYED IS A FUKIN MYSTERY, WIDNY GIE THE CUNT A PAPER ROON🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nearly fell aff the Auld Easychair there listening tae Raman 'Hun Bastard' Bajee🤣🤣🤣🤣.. STUCK it right intae us wae the Lennon COLLAPSE then went on tae talk about the Rugby re Scotland v France! And I quote 'Concerns over Sun's game in the 6 Nations have been resolved with a raft of Negative tests so the game will go ahead much to the DELIGHT OF THE CELTIC CAMP' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. How this Fukin 🤡🤡🤡is STILL EMPLOYED IS A FUKIN MYSTERY, WIDNY GIE THE CUNT A PAPER ROON🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hes a fuckin bumbling fool,a joke figure,a prick really 😉

Hes a fuckin bumbling fool,a joke figure,a prick really 😉
What Mystified me was as if he wiz reading aff his Ipad or notes maybe but tae add us in as Delighted at the Rugby being on wiz Fukin HILARIOUS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Didny bat an eyelid as well, just Al hand u bak tae John who of crse is ANOTHER DIRTY HUN BASTARD!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Nae way this 🤡🤡🤡 should be a Reporter but then again whit duz that actually entail🤔🤔🤔.. 'Hi Stevie it's yir auld pal Raman fae the Ludge here, why are u soo good?' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dirty big orange bastard 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

What Mystified me was as if he wiz reading aff his Ipad or notes maybe but tae add us in as Delighted at the Rugby being on wiz Fukin HILARIOUS!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Didny bat an eyelid as well, just Al hand u bak tae John who of crse is ANOTHER DIRTY HUN BASTARD!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Nae way this 🤡🤡🤡 should be a Reporter but then again whit duz that actually entail🤔🤔🤔.. 'Hi Stevie it's yir auld pal Raman fae the Ludge here, why are u soo good?' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's a case of high stevie gee my idol av got a big golden straw delivered just for u my love 😂 fuckin clowns the lot of them 🖕FUCK THE HUNZ🖕

Members online

Latest posts

Back