A minutes silence on Saturday?

Hail Hail Lubo and their still postin filth on celtic blog, phuq em!!!

They are scum mate. If it's true about this banner then our board need to fucking say something. We get it Peter...you won't defend our current players....you won't defend our fans, you'd rather ban them from their own ground to appease the fucking SPFL, you chose not to back our manager in the summer. But for god sake the scum are constantly attacking the greatest man to manage Glasgow Celtic, without the things this man achieved as our manager we may not be in the position we are in today. Yesterdays game was hyped up to the maximum due to the number of away fans so people outside Scotland were paying attention. Those dirty bastards have taken that opportunity to spread their disgusting views to a wider audience and what do we do. Hold a minutes silence for people they don't even give a shit about. Fuck sevco. Fuck their fans past and future. Fuck their feelings. I applaud Jock Stein. I respect the dead as no fan should go to a match and not come home but will no longer hold a minutes silence for anything those fuckers pretend to respect.

Maybe if the hun board paid out the compensation that was due to the 66 lost souls family's, instead of trying to screw them and pressure them into not claiming, the minutes silence might mean more each year, to me its a way of trying to appease the families they tried to screw.

I was at ipox 2 yrs ago for the New year game same thing a minutes silence, impeccable from us, fans of the deed team had their mobile phones trained on the Celtic fans hopefully of finding a fan disrespecting it, I've no doubt that if anyone had they would be all over hun media with pics etc till someone advised them who it was then all hell would be brought on them. What kind of moron goes hoping that is fallen fans are disrespected, and also are they not themselves being disrespectful?
Imho let them have their min silence every 2 yrs against us, to disrespect it drags us down to their level. But we will always know why its being done.

Scum basssa.

We're the ones that should be holding a minute's silence at the start of our next home game and during that time the manager, players and board can think about their own contributions in letting our great club down with that performance yesterday.

Spot on Lubo..it's all about point scoring...same as they have hijacked the poppy....it's time for Celtic come in on this...the scum have to be told enough is enough.

Back