A minutes silence on Saturday?

I'm sure Celtic released a statement telling the 750 fans that there will be a minutes silence to be held to remember those lost in the ibrox disaster. Watch as some Celtic fan coughs or yawns and is called disgraceful by our media, who will completely ignore the 90 minutes of bile than will follow the minutes silence....

During the minutes silence there will be thousands of reptiles hoping someone in our end ruins it, how twisted is that, we're bigger than that, it's not a lot to ask for staying quiet for a minute, im sure we'll do the tribute proud. Im more worried about hundreds of missiles raining down on the troops if we give them a doin

All Celtic fans will respect it we know they will want to to youse it as a source of encouragement to their team it's only getting trotted out to fire up the orcs. Theyll be all sung out after 45 mins and back home for tea round about the 80 minute mark.

I'm sure Celtic released a statement telling the 750 fans that there will be a minutes silence to be held to remember those lost in the ibrox disaster. Watch as some Celtic fan coughs or yawns and is called disgraceful by our media, who will completely ignore the 90 minutes of bile than will follow the minutes silence....
this will give the media something other than the "humiliation and capitulation at ibrokes" headline the Champions will force them to write.

Does anyone know why there was a minutes silence today?...What was the significance?

The significance was to allow the Huns to attempt to point score on the subject of child abuse......and to denigrate a Celtic and Scottish icon who brought the European Cup to paradise which they will never get over....and to utilise the tragic event of the Ibrox disaster where 66 unfortunate souls lost their lives to do so.

I hope that helps "FRANK"

The word is there will be a minutes silence at the game this Saturday.

Anyone surprised if this is right?

They always hold a minute's silence before the New Year clash at IBROKES as is their right to do to remember their 66 fans who died 48 years ago but tell me that there isn't the hope on their part that the silence is broken so they can point score and claim the moral high ground then I'm afraid you are deluded

Despite what appeared to be a perfectly observed silence yesterday it appeared in the Scotsman that there was ' mock coughing'

I'm wondering if this article was written by a journalist or the Scotsman's Medical Practitioner who went around examining Celtic fan's chests to establish if the coughing was mock or otherwise

One sure way to eliminate any heckling during the minute's silence is to have a minute's applause instead The fact that they don't do this indicates to me that they are harbouring a hope that the silence gets disturbed

HH?

Didn't realise they do it every home new year game...but it's just about point scoring now same as the poppy thingy....they make me cringe with their vile banners and chants..Racism,missile throwing etc...it's time for Celtic to say enough of this mockery and tell them to have their remembrance in private.

Didn't realise they do it every home new year game...but it's just about point scoring now same as the poppy thingy....they make me cringe with their vile banners and chants..Racism,missile throwing etc...it's time for Celtic to say enough of this mockery and tell them to have their remembrance in private.
Apparently they only started commemorating it in 1991. Shows you what they're real agenda is, same as poppy day.

This is coming from a place of anger so hopefully I don't offend to many people. But in future They can fucking ram their minutes silence. If it's asked of the fans again they should carry out a minutes applause for the people who tried to help. Including Jock Stein...ive just heard and someone may have already mentioned this, I haven't read all posts, that the scum unfurled a banner stated the "Big jock knew" and they asked all fans to report it to police. They really are the scum of the earth and they can fuck off with their future minutes silence shite. They have no respect for anyone!!!!

This is coming from a place of anger so hopefully I don't offend to many people. But in future They can fucking ram their minutes silence. If it's asked of the fans again they should carry out a minutes applause for the people who tried to help. Including Jock Stein...ive just heard and someone may have already mentioned this, I haven't read all posts, that the scum unfurled a banner stated the "Big jock knew" and they asked all fans to report it to police. They really are the scum of the earth and they can fuck off with their future minutes silence shite. They have no respect for anyone!!!!
Hail Hail Lubo and their still postin filth on celtic blog, phuq em!!!

Back