A POLL. SHOULD WE ACCEPT TICKETS? VOTE PLEASE. ITS IMPORTANT.

Should we go to Ibrox on the 29th?

• Yes

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 69.1%

• Total voters
I ballsed that up I was experimenting and voted yes and no to see if you could change your mind but its registered both. A wee bit annoying. I'm in the Yes camp btw.

Took away the change vote option.

Last edited:
I get that entirely, Brim, and I agree with the sentiments.

I genuinely fear that the rise of staunchness in its ugliest (metaphorically and figuratively) has led that mob down a particularly dark path.

There was another thread yesterday discussing the feelings we have about supporting Celtic.

Steviebhoy mentioned "pride" and I agree with that because there are a whole list of things which fill me with pride when I consider our achievements.

They bastards take "pride" in being loathed, it is their badge of dishonour and I don't genuinely believe that there is a depth that they are not prepared to plummet to in order to maintain that dishonour.

If the board do decide to take the briefs, I will support the 800 with all my heart, but I will be saying extra prayers to ensure that they all get home to their families safe, happy and three points heavier!

I get that entirely, Brim, and I agree with the sentiments.

I genuinely fear that the rise of staunchness in its ugliest (metaphorically and figuratively) has led that mob down a particularly dark path.

There was another thread yesterday discussing the feelings we have about supporting Celtic.

Steviebhoy mentioned "pride" and I agree with that because there are a whole list of things which fill me with pride when I consider our achievements.

They bastards take "pride" in being loathed, it is their badge of dishonour and I don't genuinely believe that there is a depth that they are not prepared to plummet to in order to maintain that dishonour.

If the board do decide to take the briefs, I will support the 800 with all my heart, but I will be saying extra prayers to ensure that they all get home to their families safe, happy and three points heavier!
I agree, I also think the Board should lay on Buses for the 800 to and from Celtic park, to hell with the expense.

I agree, I also think the Board should lay on Buses for the 800 to and from Celtic park, to hell with the expense.
Without a doubt, Brim, that's the very least they can do. I'd go as far as hiring private security too if it were a viable option.

We've been to some far-flung places and faced real threat on some of our European adventures. In fact, one of the scariest games i've been to was when we went down to Chelsea for a friendly a few years back.

It was as if every club in London had painted a target on our back.

I guess folk like me may be over-reacting, but only because it's so needless.

This is the fault of squinty and his fear and loathing of being laughed at in their own midden.

I put this entirely at his door

I voted no as a boring Health and Safety rep for Unison, Safety first,always arrive and go hame wi what you came wi. Busses a good idea, And put all the higher ups including Lawwell under the nets. See how quick the idea gets burned if that were to happen.

HH

My first post here is to say I don't know. Yes, go support the Bhoys, no, stay away and don't endanger yourselves.

Whatever, stay safe.

Martin.
I could have included a dont know option but decided against it. I also took out the 'change vote' option as I explained it registers both choices. First time ive used the create a poll so still experimenting. HH

Bollocks to the scum Hun hordes!

Stick their dangerous ticket allocation up their manky holes! This is their making and if that gangster, who helped kill the old Huns, is searching for scapegoats or distractions, he can fuck right off using our our fans as target practice!

Boycott the soon to be ASDA and lock them out of Paradise. We kicked their scabby arses before without our fans there n it'll take vastly more than low brow lies n tricks by a coward of a slug like squinty to try to de-value our club by continuing to associate their new 6 year old racist shell with scams to try n be relevant.

Let the manky bastirts swim in their toilet... the gangster will soon be flushing it anyway!

There will be trouble there no matter what, that's practically guaranteed, we have far bigger things to be concerned with rather than some dirty ponzi scheme so called football club.

Celtic Football Club has got far more important challenges ahead and will continue to celebrate the game properly n be a beacon for proud happiness for all!

Hail! Hail! ?

Bollocks to the scum Hun hordes!

Stick their dangerous ticket allocation up their manky holes! This is their making and if that gangster, who helped kill the old Huns, is searching for scapegoats or distractions, he can fuck right off using our our fans as target practice!

Boycott the soon to be ASDA and lock them out of Paradise. We kicked their scabby arses before without our fans there n it'll take vastly more than low brow lies n tricks by a coward of a slug like squinty to try to de-value our club by continuing to associate their new 6 year old racist shell with scams to try n be relevant.

Let the manky bastirts swim in their toilet... the gangster will soon be flushing it anyway!

There will be trouble there no matter what, that's practically guaranteed, we have far bigger things to be concerned with rather than some dirty ponzi scheme so called football club.

Celtic Football Club has got far more important challenges ahead and will continue to celebrate the game properly n be a beacon for proud happiness for all!

Hail! Hail! ?
What about our players? Don't you think they deserve some support? Even if it is just from one corner of the ground? Aberdeen have had to put up with it for years.

I say we go. If travel arrangements can be made fine. We need to be there to give the team support and to put sing them when they leave in their thousands. Ibrox was always a place to go that could end in violence, nothing has changed.

I think the board will withhold them though and I would not agree with that.

They cut our allocation because they fear us and can’t stand us celebrating there. If the shoe was on the other foot they wouldn’t have done it. They can’t take it. Although, they had better get fuckibgvused to it because their journey of pain has just begun.

Literally thousands of our fans would want them well aware of the risks. If you don’t want to go, fine. Don’t take that choice away from those who do.

I am seriously worried for the 800, we know how they will react to us skelping them at the bumhole garden. Police Scotland (most are racists too) will do nothing to keep our bhoys n Ghirls safe. I hope our supporters are gonna be ok. If I had a family member going to the game I would beg them not to go. We know how the pro British mob will act after defeat, violence is their mantra, throw in some racism and bigotry plus alcohol coupled with defeat and some celebrating Celtic fans and things become dangerous. If ye are going to game please be safe. I will be in California on the 29th, the game will be on at four in morning or something. I hope hesgoal works in America.
Hail Hail
Rich

Until yesterday I was very much on the fence but since reading about the net idea its a firm no from me. This is a game changer.
The fact that this isn't coming from us, they proposed it to the police themselves says it all. They can't trust the Orc's. They know something big will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if it was like something from the 80's, darts bags of pish etc being thrown. They've already got away with batteries and golf balls.
It's not just inside, I'd love to see the provions for getting the fans to and from the stadium. Are they going to shut down Paisley Road West the way they did London Road? Doubt it.
I get why folk want to go either as an act of defiance or to support the team but the fact that Sevco themselves are saying "we can't ensure your safety" makes it too much of a risk.
Yeah there might be some sort of subconscious physiological disadvantage to the team but I prefer to think it'll have the opposite effect. It'll spur them on even more.
Apart from anything else, we, man for man, are far superior. And once that shows on the park they'll crumble under the weight of expectation and delusion.
Honestly if we decide not to take the tickets I can't wait to hear the shit they and the media come out with over the next 2 weeks
HH ?

Back