A POLL. SHOULD WE ACCEPT TICKETS? VOTE PLEASE. ITS IMPORTANT.

Should we go to Ibrox on the 29th?

• Yes

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 69.1%

• Total voters
There's little argument that we're taking our lives in our hands by going to Diebrox, but, IF I got a ticket I WOULD go..
Safety is paramount as everyone has agreed, but this is a fair amount of traveling fans ensuring safety whilst descending into the abyss.
Inside the cauldron of hate is a different matter, where missiles and motor bikes and possibly skeletal faeces may be flung from their carcases whether they meant to lose their rotting limbs or not.
If this notorious knuckledragging nemesis DO inflict harm on the Gladiatorial and peaceful Celtic fans then...it WILL be both a grave indictment on Sevco Rangers, King and the Glasgow Police whilst being a separate matter for the SFA, who have been warned of their Troglodytal Neolithic behaviour for many years.
It will also be charged against every newspaper who have down played the murderous attacks by 'their' own favoured supporters and their skulduggery, then blamed Celtic for the brainless thuggery of their own kith and kin.

NOT THIS TIME.

750 Celtic fans will ensure a victory, especially when the players look up to see us in the corner putting ourselves in grave danger surrounded by the scum and dregs of world football, who are rejected by everyone, except those of the same thug retarded mindset, and follow that rancid and decaying club.

Scotland's shame must be shown for what they are, and Celtic are on the cusp of breaking through to the fat, lazy money filching minds that ruin...sorry run our game from Nyon, Swizzera. (Unfortunately named but correct nonetheless though pronounced ss-veet-sera)
Sevco are being watched from on high and enough WILL soon be enough!

Our players will appreciate the hardships and heroic bravery endured by the (soon to be) famous '750' and it will be the spur, the catalyst, the charge they need that will augment and seal 8 in a row.
With the fans belting out the repertoire, I am convinced Celtic will step up on the day to a man and bring home the points.
If its down to the individual's choice ...safety factors considered, then that's up to them.

If something awful happens to any of our fans at Ipox I'm afraid I don't share your belief that the SFA, media etc will pay much attention. They have been very good at turning a blind eye to criminal behaviour there for years and will happily sweep everything under the carpet if violence is perpetrated by the cry babies.

If anything happens to any of the 750 it's a safe bet there'll be a whole lot of whataboutery. We must've prokoved a reaction, antagonistic bringing it on ourselves. It's a given

I’ve been to many games at Mordor over the years and every single game had at least one set to. Nothing changes going there. The main problem has always been them when they have overwhelming numbers against a few of our fans. Our fans need to stick together leaving and deal with whatever they shitebags do. Again, the same deal since I had bumfluff pretendibg to be a beard.

Oh totally agree with parky1888. We celebrated too much or we looked at them funny.

Any excuse will do to blame Celtic fans seen it over the many years but don’t have a beard to measure the passing years but more than a few wrinkles.

I cannot and will never trust the Scottish polis to protect our fans.
Many of the attacks take place later on after the game when Celtic fans are happy and on their way home often on their own. So stay in numbers and stay safe to those of you out and about HH

There's little argument that we're taking our lives in our hands by going to Diebrox, but, IF I got a ticket I WOULD go..
Safety is paramount as everyone has agreed, but this is a fair amount of traveling fans ensuring safety whilst descending into the abyss.
Inside the cauldron of hate is a different matter, where missiles and motor bikes and possibly skeletal faeces may be flung from their carcases whether they meant to lose their rotting limbs or not.
If this notorious knuckledragging nemesis DO inflict harm on the Gladiatorial and peaceful Celtic fans then...it WILL be both a grave indictment on Sevco Rangers, King and the Glasgow Police whilst being a separate matter for the SFA, who have been warned of their Troglodytal Neolithic behaviour for many years.
It will also be charged against every newspaper who have down played the murderous attacks by 'their' own favoured supporters and their skulduggery, then blamed Celtic for the brainless thuggery of their own kith and kin.

NOT THIS TIME.

750 Celtic fans will ensure a victory, especially when the players look up to see us in the corner putting ourselves in grave danger surrounded by the scum and dregs of world football, who are rejected by everyone, except those of the same thug retarded mindset, and follow that rancid and decaying club.

Scotland's shame must be shown for what they are, and Celtic are on the cusp of breaking through to the fat, lazy money filching minds that ruin...sorry run our game from Nyon, Swizzera. (Unfortunately named but correct nonetheless though pronounced ss-veet-sera)

Our players will appreciate the hardships and heroic bravery endured by the (soon to be) famous '750' and it will be the spur, the catalyst, the charge they need that will augment and seal 8 in a row.
With the fans belting out the repertoire, I am convinced Celtic will step up on the day to a man and bring home the points.
If its down to the individual's choice ...safety factors considered, then that's up to them.

Been confirmed that we ARE taking up the allocation

Big mistake IMO

HH

I voted no as a boring Health and Safety rep for Unison, Safety first,always arrive and go hame wi what you came wi. Busses a good idea, And put all the higher ups including Lawwell under the nets. See how quick the idea gets burned if that were to happen.

HH

Poll of Celtic Noise -
We have over 1900 members yet only 58 have voted since early Tuesday morning ! Thought that this issue would have attracted HUGE interest , and rightly . Mystery !

Problem is it's the same people posting all the time

I'd have thought anyone who takes time to join would want to contribute

Then again how many of these members are Chinese?

HH

NOT THIS TIME.

Would also be a sad indictment on our Board

If there is trouble I hope that the Board can live with themselves

HH

Must admit I thought the club would knock the tickets back. I'm guessing their safety concerns have been placated by those at Ibrox, which doesn't fill me with confidence to be honest. The netting thing must be going ahead you would think.
I said before I would go were I lucky enough to get a ticket but I wouldn't call anyone out who wouldn't go on safety grounds. However I don't know now if I would go to be honest. This netting thing is just too fucked up, it's basically an admission that the Huns can't or won't do anything other than this to stop the headcases. We should have refused them the instant this net idea was mentioned.

Must admit I thought the club would knock the tickets back. I'm guessing their safety concerns have been placated by those at Ibrox, which doesn't fill me with confidence to be honest. The netting thing must be going ahead you would think.
I said before I would go were I lucky enough to get a ticket but I wouldn't call anyone out who wouldn't go on safety grounds. However I don't know now if I would go to be honest. This netting thing is just too fucked up, it's basically an admission that the Huns can't or won't do anything other than this to stop the headcases. We should have refused them the instant this net idea was mentioned.

Sevvies won't be the ones getting the blame though. The fans under the net should be the animals as it's their fecking den.

The ownas is all on king and his directors,it is thier duty of care that is at risk with Hillsborough in mind security arrangements will be scrutinised at the highest level as police have found out after the deaths of Liverpool supporters,you can run but you cannot hide.for our support not to turn up would give thier core of nutters some sort of victory,our voice must be heard at this match ,I know it is easy for someone who will not be attending this game to say this but I beleave no one should have to live under the threat of violence this a football match not a war as some beleave.Celtic as a club must also do thier upmost to ensure the safety of our own supporters . Be loud be proud HH

I voted yes celtic fans have been going to ibrox for years thier behaviour has been a credit to themselves and our club.they sing and cheer on thier team it would not be celtic fans bringing shame on thier club.I hope thier are enough cameras and police inside and outside the ground to show exactly who the perpetrators our.I could never ask a fellow celtic fan not to go and support our great team.I do understand a lot of the concerns that a lot of our fans have saying don't go .we are not the bully here they our if you are one of the lucky ones with a ticket go enjoy yourself stay safe remember celtic our club show these people how celtic fans behave and support thier team.hail hail

Well said, Andy. We aren't looking for any new martyrs.

Spot on Shamrock, that's the last thing we want and I find the whole netting thing fucking demeaning to our support, if they can't trust their own fans not to act like violent arseholes then they're the ones who should be netted in not us.

I think the club has made the wrong decision accepting the tickets but it's been decided so let's hope the 750 who do go get there and back safe and well.

HH Shamrock.

Spot on Shamrock, that's the last thing we want and I find the whole netting thing fucking demeaning to our support, if they can't trust their own fans not to act like violent arseholes then they're the ones who should be netted in not us.

I think the club has made the wrong decision accepting the tickets but it's been decided so let's hope the 750 who do go get there and back safe and well.

HH Shamrock.

My thoughts exactly, Andy. I get why supporters want to go and see the bhoys win and I really wish the club had made a stand over this but it was too much to expect from the board who seem to be spineless wonders when it comes to taking shit from Ipox.
I will pray that everyone who attends will be left unscathed and don't get caught in the nets either. Under nets ffs, it wouldn't be me.

My thoughts exactly, Andy. I get why supporters want to go and see the bhoys win and I really wish the club had made a stand over this but it was too much to expect from the board who seem to be spineless wonders when it comes to taking shit from Ipox.
I will pray that everyone who attends will be left unscathed and don't get caught in the nets either. Under nets ffs, it wouldn't be me.

I've pretty much gave up on this board taking a stand on anything these days Shamrock.

They've allowed King to dictate on this whole ticket allocation issue when they should have pulled the rug from under him and said 'you know what if you won't stick to the original allocation that's been in place previously then you can do one, we won't be taking any tickets and you can forget about any of your lot setting foot inside Celtic Park ever again. Also if you want to install nets install them around your own support since they're the ones who are the threat to people's safety'.

Under nets? Nah wouldn't be me either pal, not only is it demeaning to our fans but it allows King to portray us as the problem, fuck that!

HH.

Back