A POLL. SHOULD WE ACCEPT TICKETS? VOTE PLEASE. ITS IMPORTANT.

Should we go to Ibrox on the 29th?

• Yes

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 69.1%

• Total voters
I've pretty much gave up on this board taking a stand on anything these days Shamrock.

They've allowed King to dictate on this whole ticket allocation issue when they should have pulled the rug from under him and said 'you know what if you won't stick to the original allocation that's been in place previously then you can do one, we won't be taking any tickets and you can forget about any of your lot setting foot inside Celtic Park ever again. Also if you want to install nets install them around your own support since they're the ones who are the threat to people's safety'.

Under nets? Nah wouldn't be me either pal, not only is it demeaning to our fans but it allows King to portray us as the problem, fuck that!

HH.

Never a truer word spoken, Andy. Feck King and the sevco.

I get that entirely, Brim, and I agree with the sentiments.

I genuinely fear that the rise of staunchness in its ugliest (metaphorically and figuratively) has led that mob down a particularly dark path.

There was another thread yesterday discussing the feelings we have about supporting Celtic.

Steviebhoy mentioned "pride" and I agree with that because there are a whole list of things which fill me with pride when I consider our achievements.

They bastards take "pride" in being loathed, it is their badge of dishonour and I don't genuinely believe that there is a depth that they are not prepared to plummet to in order to maintain that dishonour.

If the board do decide to take the briefs, I will support the 800 with all my heart, but I will be saying extra prayers to ensure that they all get home to their families safe, happy and three points heavier!
Well said S P

Never a truer word spoken, Andy. Feck King and the sevco.
Hi Andy, when Murray pulled the ban on our fans, the sfa did SFA and allowed it to happen but months later stated other fans must be allowed to attend. When King started this reduction, the sfa should have hammered him with Health &Saftey issues.I only blame our board for not reducing their allocation to ....200 or maybe 67

There has been too much of a song and dance made about this for the lodge brothers police Scotland to fuck it up. Let them put up the net to stop the missiles.

Totally agree Andybhoy88 would not give the skinkies the pleasure they crave having us caged inside a net not for me rather do without,just let the team do the business in their midden.

The fact that they haven’t put a net over their fans is an admission that they do not need protected and it is their fans who are likely to be the ones who throw stuff. It isn’t the other way round. Now that the support don’t need to keep an eye out for missiles they can sing and dance in peace. I honestly think not taking them would have been a total brassneck and all my mates and family agree. We will never be scared to go to that fucking midden to support our team. Many wouldn’t and I respect that, but many would and will never be cowed by those bastards. Fuck them.

There has been too much of a song and dance made about this for the lodge brothers police Scotland to fuck it up. Let them put up the net to stop the missiles.

But Daily Rancid headline 30th Dec Mad ? bad Taigs were seen by this reporter throwing Golf balls,batteries and Lighters at the loyal good humoured Rangers fans. Thank god fur thae nets all the Fenians were hurted on the rebound good call by Glasgow’s polis

HH

Hi Andy, when Murray pulled the ban on our fans, the sfa did SFA and allowed it to happen but months later stated other fans must be allowed to attend. When King started this reduction, the sfa should have hammered him with Health &Saftey issues.I only blame our board for not reducing their allocation to ....200 or maybe 67

Hi ATS, as always mate the SFA are nowhere to be seen when it comes to taking King and his club to task. A proper governing body would have stepped in and put a halt to King's nonsense but as we know the SFA are nothing of the sort, they're at best a glorified bowling club committee filled with Ibrox fanboys.

Got to say I absolutely love the idea of allocating them 67 tickets for their next game at Celtic Park, that would teach King and his legion of swivel-eyed zoomers a valuable lesson, every time they drag Celtic into their pathetic nonsense we will respond by ripping the piss right out of them. Top idea mate.

HH ATS

Back