A reply from Kyogo the scum did not expect

I think he will kicked off the park wouldn't surprise me in the least for some sevco hammer thrower to endear himself to the scum support by taking him out the game
He is going to be kicked off the pitch in most games I'm afraid. The thing about Sunday is it looks like the world might be paying closer attention than usual - particularly to Kyogo - so if they do blooter him and wipe him out off the ball like Dundee & St Mirren then this will be noted and highlighted.

The wee man wid be up for it anyway but he's gonny be right on it from the off look.... how quick he starts without being abused ffs he's gonny tare this mob a new one it will all depend how strong(ano🤷) the ref will be they will target him the scummy bastards thing is we have more than one very good attacker we shud be doing this mob HH

When you walk through
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the Dark

At the end of a storm
There’s a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on Walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone

You’ll never walk alone

Walk on Walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone

Kyogo Furahashi 🇯🇵
Your Celtic family we have your back

HH Kyogo

He's gallus but nimble as well. He'll hurdle everyone who tries to chop him down. I have no fears for him.
Ah yes, being 'nimble' was always part of my repertoire when I put the boots on...I remember the coach asking me... "Right son, these cunts are gonny try and cripple you, every time ye touch the ba'...how nimble ur ye ?"
Sorry Shammy, and you're right, he'll terrorise their back line of dunky jaikets
Kyogo, will bring his 'A' game this Sunday, and the screaming permaragers, will be baying for blood, as we sink their club, back into the mire, where they belong

COYBIG

Under 5ft 8 and under 10 stone, there's a lot of lean muscle inside that frame, so he is no weakling to be pushed about.
Balance and coordination, count for more than muscle, when you're running past traffic cones in blue/lilac jerseys
The sheer speed of our attacks will overwhelm them
We must keep pushing forward, and hopefully the MIB's, don't have too much say in the outcome
The Bhoys will be up for this one and they know that they have us with them in Spirit

YNWA

When you walk through
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the Dark

At the end of a storm
There’s a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on Walk on
With hope in your heart