A Sham - You reap what you sow and Celtic are now reaping a bitter harvest

make up your mind

goodnight tet
then more spurious accusations you cant back up

then thanks forhelping me tet to lead a better life

to failed again

your no being very true to your own opinions my man

now give us a rendition of the lawwel and serco scum tune you love to sing
Still trying to manipulate and not getting the reaction no matter how hard you push.
Shame really.
But keep the lies coming and making out your the defender of all things celtic, when really all you do is cover it all in bullshit and try defending why you do it.
Maybe change your name to andrex next time, so that you have something to clean up the shite you like to cause with your fabricated bollox

Some of our members (no names, no pack drill) make more 'noise' than a skeleton, having a wank, in a biscuit tin (Don't mention the Board and their frugality)
An octopus getting electrified...ha ha ha...that's quite a visual there STG
SP pished ? I blame the Stella and MD's influence
(raises his glass to the bold Michael's memory) and so should we all
Gourock, is a lovely wee place for a libation or six, of an evening
Who put the purple dye in the watter ?

View attachment 15152
Who needs Tony's leafy B&M surrounding when you have that thing of beauty m8.
Inverclyde is a conundrum i've still to figure out even after 43 years, like God woke up on the seventh day hungover and by lunchtime couldn't get 43 across in the Times crossword, so decided i'm gonni create an open air asylum in the most beautiful part of the Clyde just for the banter

Theres something you'd travel miles to see on a holiday but don't cos its on your doorstep

I'm calling bullshit on this bit
So being a Cletic fan i thought i'd go all Lawwell, I'll give you the money on the condition i get half the drugs you buy with it.

Who are Clectic ?
The rest of the story...sounds legit
"That's not a knoife...THIS, is a knoife" use the Aussie accent
fuck i've been had, since you got the right wrong answer, the truth of the last paragraph was, i dropped the money and ran into the toilet and dropped the kids off at the pool

i remember being more scunnered that due to the time the cunt took to rob me meant that i missed the breakfast menu.

i tried to call Fis, but he dingied me,

Still trying to manipulate and not getting the reaction no matter how hard you push.
Shame really.
But keep the lies coming and making out your the defender of all things celtic, when really all you do is cover it all in bullshit and try defending why you do it.
Maybe change your name to andrex next time, so that you have something to clean up the shite you like to cause with your fabricated bollox
more spurious and malicious accusations out of thin air

thought you had learned?

or are you unaware of the things you claim?

more spurious and malicious accusations out of thin air

thought you had learned?

or are you unaware of the things you claim?
Totally aware
And if you can't handle the feedback from trying to manipulate everything from most people's opinions by trying to twist there truth with your own made up lies then it's your problem to learn how to deal with.
Keep digging if you wish but I'm not going to give you you what your craving for.
Sorry to disappoint you on that, but that's the way it is and going to remain so.
Maybe look for someone else to play your childish games with, all your really doing is over inflating your own ego by trying to make out your more clever than you really are, yet keep on trying to justify your actions and claims even when there not working for ya.
Pity really, but failed tonight with me, better luck tomorrow but highly unlikely to give you any more of your warped entertainment.
Goodnight tet

fuck i've been had, since you got the right wrong answer, the truth of the last paragraph was, i dropped the money and ran into the toilet and dropped the kids off at the pool

i remember being more scunnered that due to the time the cunt took to rob me meant that i missed the breakfast menu.

i tried to call Fis, but he dingied me,
Mental is, as mental does
Watching the Olympics, the mens and womens 100 meters heats
Canada ended up winning a bronze in the mens
I think you could give them a go, mind you the polis would have to be on your tail
Aye, it's some place the Inverclyde
And I concur with your astute observations

Are you two mainstays of this site still going hammer and tong FFS
If anything other than my japseye was working it would be entertaining

I'm rebranding you both 'the wingbacks',
Ralston and Taylor for the admirable and honest endeavour throughout the day.
I'll let you decide who is Greg and who is Tony ?

Just a thought,have yies never heard of rendition or water-boarding

Just something to think of while yies turn the place into Guantanamo Bay

The UN just offered me a job there, said i could be the new representative for Scottish affairs,
i could be the new Kofi Annan, but i fucked up in the interview, they asked me whether id prefer a left handed or right handed secretary and i said i don't like stereo-type-ing.

i pondered that joke for an hour through the first 10k deaths on the battlefield

Last edited:

The UN just offered me a job there, said i could be the new representative for Scottish affairs,
i could be the new Kofi Annan, but i fucked up in the interview, they asked me whether id prefer a left handed or right handed secretary and i said i don't like stereo-type-ing.

i pondered that joke for an hour through the first 10k deaths on the battlefield
i did think of branding you the scissor sisters, but on reflection that was a bit too butch for yi :)

Aye but who won STG Rally or Tailly need too ken.
Seems SKY want the pair oan thur new Show called Fuck me Pink oor money’s guid furra geme or not.
jeeeesh
Peace at last

HH 😂

Back