A thought.......

CarlisleReiver

I'm having a wee celebration drink.....so please ignore if it's a waffle.

Chatting with my daughter tonight and both think it would be good for us to sign a petition to get the club to donate $1m from Champion's League money to the Celtic foundation, to put towards they're great charitable work.

This post is not to make anyone feel guilty, but if you think it's something we could push the club for then I will start it. Just post yes below

Hail hail

And it's a thought that does you great credit CR. Considering the reason for the conception of our club is, and forever will be, rooted in the desire to help those less fortunate; regardless of creed or colour, then, yes, I would think your idea is worth exploring.
Like some of our wonderful noisers have said, I would like to think the club, either directly, or by allowing actions and events in our name, are actively continuing with the ideals and wishes of our founders.
I'm sure I read just recently that The Foundation raised close to half a million quid in, of all places, New York. Just shows that even when it comes to charity....we never stop.

Members online

Latest posts

Back