Selective reporting

Shottsghirl

Just been reading on a Celtic site that the Daily Ranger and STV are both reporting carnage at the Trongate and the Merchant city There was a few arrest and a couple of people got hurt
Out of the 1000s of Celtic supporters who were there thats not carnage !!
Carnage is when there are statues and seats are trashed and there are pockets of huns fighting each other Of course that was only high jinks and exuberance Selective and impartial reporting Aye right !!!!!!!

Yip radio reporting pretty much the same... Complaints about rubbish being left and their auld favourite - - - broken bottles - - - I'm sure some of they reports were processed yesterday morning 🤔
I was approached by a hun at the caravan park who told me this
Aye broken bottles everywhere etc
They should try putting out enough fucking bins for the rubbish

Probably been more carnage and mess at a green peace rally??
Wit the f do they expect way thousands of young dudes and dudesses full of electric soup and other substances??do they think they carry bin liners way them??..
Anyway time they called a stop to that and just gathered outside paradise and partied,
Glaswegians should be allowed to go about there Saturdays without us and they fuckin morons over the road preventing it!!!also includes they orange bastards…

I wonder how the reporting will go now that the season of wee men in toy town outfits followed by a group of the lowest classification of "humans" known to man are almost upon us.... You know the ones who shite pish and vomit their way through our citys, and the men are just as bad... I wonder how that will be reported 🤔🤔🤔🤮

I wonder how the reporting will go now that the season of wee men in toy town outfits followed by a group of the lowest classification of "humans" known to man are almost upon us.... You know the ones who shite pish and vomit their way through our citys, and the men are just as bad... I wonder how that will be reported 🤔🤔🤔🤮
Today’s happy and glorious Orangy parade passed off with joyous tunes and fantastic glittering colourful outfits.
The only trouble occurred when a parish priest of 84 deliberately threw himself at a flying gobbins from an obviously feniany wee Ned called Sean O’phlemgm.
Above report edited by keef Jackerse
Actuall report
Todays wok wiz brulliant we showed thum Fenyuns that watp we pished an shat the streets and the closes we wir fightin wi each other cause that’s how we roll
Whae decidit ti wear Bri- feckinnylon I’ve hid mair shocks than a thunner storm Ma wee Lassie Huz chairged her Rabbit wi the leccy aff her quadruple x troosers.
Whit a day the police getting gless chucked at thum wull blame the Tim’s
And we goat a priest wi hiz walker
Agh ffs uv shit masell al no tell the editor he’s covered in pish stains again whit a day.
Keef Jerkerse daily Reckort

HH😱

There was sporadic fighting, no question at all ! Saw the videos...but let's face it, you used to get this at every home game when young fellas from different schemes or areas met up at Celtic games and fights would ensure on the terracing..I'd say that this is the case case yesterday ...not a good look but let's be honest, we have our fair share of wee wankstains in our support just as the mankymob have as well

There was sporadic fighting, no question at all ! Saw the videos...but let's face it, you used to get this at every home game when young fellas from different schemes or areas met up at Celtic games and fights would ensure on the terracing..I'd say that this is the case case yesterday ...not a good look but let's be honest, we have our fair share of wee wankstains in our support just as the mankymob have as well
True mate!!nae use kidding ourselves on we do have knobheads in our support!..dermot Desmond’s watching that he’s thinking a need to stick another two levels on they stands way the amount a “fans” that showed up??…probably hawf them never seen the inside a parkhead??..to me the trouble wasn’t any worse than the normal Saturday night in the toon when the suns out??

A moron is a moron. That, for me, is a truth regardless of colours or affiliation. The problems inherent in society will all too often come to the fore when large crowds gather and drink has been consumed. It could be a music festival in some open space, or during the marching season when our streets are polluted with mobile graffiti celebrating their 'heritage'. Strip away their cause, their very reason for being, and you're left with seriously disturbed, narrow-minded, brainless idiots.

When these retards besmirch the Celtic family, it hurts.

Back