A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Not sure which doc, but i've seen a few on her, my maw loved motown and the songs of that day Carole wrote for the best of them that's for sure

wee maws favourite by the real queen

Watched that video many times. Loaded with some of my favourite people. Aretha, the Obama's. C K herself.
She was without doubt a terrific song writer. As far as her own career goes, it probably peaked with her album, Tapestry.
Wish I friggin' knew how to post music!

Watched that video many times. Loaded with some of my favourite people. Aretha, the Obama's. C K herself.
She was without doubt a terrific song writer. As far as her own career goes, it probably peaked with her album, Tapestry.

Frank, get your song up on youtube,
click/highlight the address bar at the top
copy (Ctrl + c)
then paste on here (Ctrl + V)

Frank, these are for my mobile, but you can adapt for tablets or PCs accordingly. Jusr search for the song in YouTube, find the song you want.

Screenshot_20220917-155847_YouTube.jpg

Then right click on the three dots at the right.

Screenshot_20220917-155856_YouTube.jpg

Press Share.

Screenshot_20220917-155903_YouTube.jpg

Select Copy Link.

Screenshot_20220917-155934_Samsung Internet.jpg

Click on the blue teardrop and press Paste. It will look like gobbledegook but don't worry as it will play OK.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220917-155934_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220917-155934_Samsung Internet.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back