A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

The drugs DO work Frank, I’ve tried many. Some great, some no bad and a few that are terrible. When I was about 19 someone told us about Travel Sickness pills called Marzine. If ye took a whole packet ye would hallucinate. Went to Boots and got a packet for 70p. Took them all (10) and got a bastard o sore stomach that lasted two days. Then a heavy fog surrounded me and followed me aboot for 2 days. Every now and then people would appear oot the fog on bikes and lob bricks at me. At first I thought it was real but there was no one throwing bricks at me. Everyone who was there had bad experience.
Just say no…..if ye can’t say no, say, you go ahead and I’ll wait n see what happens.

The drugs DO work Frank, I’ve tried many. Some great, some no bad and a few that are terrible. When I was about 19 someone told us about Travel Sickness pills called Marzine. If ye took a whole packet ye would hallucinate. Went to Boots and got a packet for 70p. Took them all (10) and got a bastard o sore stomach that lasted two days. Then a heavy fog surrounded me and followed me aboot for 2 days. Every now and then people would appear oot the fog on bikes and lob bricks at me. At first I thought it was real but there was no one throwing bricks at me. Everyone who was there had bad experience.
Just say no…..if ye can’t say no, say, you go ahead and I’ll wait n see what happens.
It could definitely be said I'm not qualified to give an opinion on whether they work or not Richy. Never tried drugs of any kind. Have lost a nephew and a niece to drugs. So, very close to home. Destroyed countless lives. A social tragedy .

Got the album, 1974, on vinyl from the local public library when I was about 12. Had no idea about the band but chose it because it looked like a rock album and it was my birth year. Have never looked back since and fell in love with this song in particular on first listen.

Members online

No members online now.

Back