A wee Hail Hail ? maybe? I normally widnae ask

Been admitted to QE Hospital in Glasgow this evening with chest pains

Feeling a bit shit as I might not see Hibs game on TV tomorrow if they keep me in

A wee HH? might be just what the doctor ordered

HH?

Thanks guys and guyesses or all your HHs and messages They're all very much appreciated

Looks like i'm Cardiology ward bound at some point this morning to be fiddled around with

As long as they get this elephant off my chest they can fiddle to their hearts content or even my heart's content

Replacement Aortic valve has been mooted
Was reading they sometimes fit a pig's valve
My main concern with that is will it make me cannibalistic if I eat a bacon roll?

HH?

Thanks guys and guyesses or all your HHs and messages They're all very much appreciated

Looks like i'm Cardiology ward bound at some point this morning to be fiddled around with

As long as they get this elephant off my chest they can fiddle to their hearts content or even my heart's content

Replacement Aortic valve has been mooted
Was reading they sometimes fit a pig's valve
My main concern with that is will it make me cannibalistic if I eat a bacon roll?

HH?
Aye and nay pork scratchings either. Go easy young man.

Hail Hail Bill...................full of grace................the board is with thee!

Have a look at this table

Kilmarnock played 18 points 34
Celtic played 15 points 33

In a couple of hours or so it is going to look a wee bit different, I hope your health improves soon in tune with our likely points tally!!!!

Just saw your message - stay strong and get well soon !

...and after the 'Tic's display this afternoon you had better budge over as there will be a fair few more of us needing treatment !
HH

Hope your doing ok Bill.Unfortunately Celtic and that insipid performance wasnt the medicine you were looking for.Get well take it easy and listen to doc.HH

Hail Hail Bill...................full of grace................the board is with thee!

Have a look at this table

Kilmarnock played 18 points 34
Celtic played 15 points 33

In a couple of hours or so it is going to look a wee bit different, I hope your health improves soon in tune with our likely points tally!!!!
how much are they nurses charging for wan o they special bed baths ? You take it easy pal and follow the docs advice. You'll be back posting soon. HH[/QUOT

They haven't given me a SPECIAL bed bath just an ordinary one

HH?

how much are they nurses charging for wan o they special bed baths ? You take it easy pal and follow the docs advice. You'll be back posting soon. HH

Hiya pal, don’t know if your home yet but i do hope your feeling much better and a little less anxious about your op in january.

I also hope you never got the opportunity to watch our game today as we all want to see you on the mend.

Get well soon Bill HH ☘️

Going there for a replacement Aortic Valve in the New Year

This otber shit just crept up on me like other shit just creeping up on me

Morphine has helped a bit

My nominated nurse Jim gave me a nice
Knuckle Cruncher handshake as I was admitted to the Acute Receiving Ward but he gave me a nice cuppa so I'll just roll with it as long as he disnae make a habit of it ?

HH?

as well so
Bill, your humour, your wit, and your wisdom are great weapons to have in your arsenal.

I look forward to reading your future posts and I wish you well and a speedy recovery.

When you're having doubts, just think about your Grandson (who you wrote about in an earlier thread) bouncing about in the hoops watching the 'Tic with his Grandad.

Take it easy, my friend, maybe best to avoid the radio and newspapers for the next few days and just focus on the nurses.

Best wishes and prayers are with you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back