Aberdeen sack Glass

No doubt the sheep have been the biggest under performers within the SPFL this season imo, and the manager always pays with losing his job.
Now this might well upset Docco, but strange that the sheep have taken the position we held last season and the common factor is broony himself?
For 2 seasons now, in a captains role, players just aren't preforming around him, why?
My gut feeling is saying that broony way may have become a problem behind the scenes, much in the manner Roy Keane became at Man United.
Past glories count for nothing when there are problems within the present, so what is the character of broony like behind the scenes now?
Be very surprised if broony actually got the gig at the sheep and actually unsure where the future of broony actually remains now.
With respect John this is purely speculation. Last year we had a whole squad of players Broonie included who didn't perform. Aberdeens woes I'm sure not just down to the influence of Broonie either.

Last edited:
Players believed in him then, wasn’t an alcoholic then, once you start miss treating players it’s game over…..do you remember when mikey Johnson done his ligaments, he stupidly tried to play on before being substituted……the tv cameras panned to Lennon as mikey hobbled aff to Lennon saying feck off ya prick 😡
Lenton on that occasion was spot on.

That was the tipping point for me with Lennon, I thought “how unprofessional “ …..would any other previous Celtic managers done that…..
My memory of that incident BB, was in fairness to lenny, asking if MJ was OK.
MJ said he was and lenny used a sub when MJ couldn't continue.
Either way it was poor upon both of them imo, and even more so that I don't think we were particularly good either on the night in question either at a guess

With respect John this is purely speculation. Last year we had a whole squad of players Broonie included who didn't perform. Aberdeens woes I'm sure down to the influence of Broonie either.
Of course it is stevie, as I've got no idea what goes on behind the scenes.
Could it be just a coincidence that broony has found himself in a position of having teammates around him with what seems like a poor attitude? Yes of course it could be, but broony I believe was also meant to be part of the coaching set up also, so was expecting bigger things from the sheep than what they have delivered so far this season

Missed oot wan thing….the man that lost the ten……
He had lost the dressing room, players weren’t playing for him, everyone was shouting for him to go….his arrogance and ego, or perhaps it was the fact he was wanting a pay aff
Not saying he wasn’t a Celtic legend…….just……harmed the club and blew the 10 by NOT having the balls to say it’s going tits up, and stepping aside, lawwell was also equally to blame, took the cheapest option in appointing Lennon,
Look at what we’ve got now……if ange had been appointed earlier could have been chasing 11IAR now……that the difference in a GOOD manager….not one that’s appointed on sentiment…..
Not to worry big man
I’ve had 3 weans fir 2 days
Been on edge
I’ve changed my fanny pad now 😂

I get that people are disappointed in him for last year but most not al of the venom should be directed elsewhere

I dint think anyone could have managed last year with the wantaways
It’s also clear he wasn’t getting his choice of players in and the board ignored him when he said to let the wantaways leave

I think if he was on the park last year he would have put more effort in than some of them and that’s from a guy who was overweight and 50 odds

I’m always the same m8
I dint like Celtic men getting it no matter who
Just the way I’ve always been

Not to worry big man
I’ve had 3 weans fir 2 days
Been on edge
I’ve changed my fanny pad now 😂

I get that people are disappointed in him for last year but most not al of the venom should be directed elsewhere

I dint think anyone could have managed last year with the wantaways
It’s also clear he wasn’t getting his choice of players in and the board ignored him when he said to let the wantaways leave

I think if he was on the park last year he would have put more effort in than some of them and that’s from a guy who was overweight and 50 odds

I’m always the same m8
I dint like Celtic men getting it no matter who
Just the way I’ve always been
I know mate, I’d also defend NFL to the end if wan O the Huns had a go at him, but overstayed his welcome and blotted his copybook
aw the best mate 💚

Wow I'm shocked by that, they were just kicked out the league cup 2-1 by raith rovers, the Scottish cup 2-1 by motherwell and 9th in the league , give the guy a chance fs 😂 as long as they lift their game against sevco its probably on broony to restore them to the top six, Scottish cup runners up and regular euro humiliation

Wow I'm shocked by that, they were just kicked out the league cup 2-1 by raith rovers, the Scottish cup 2-1 by motherwell and 9th in the league , give the guy a chance fs 😂 as long as they lift their game against sevco its probably on broony to restore them to the top six, Scottish cup runners up and regular euro humiliation
The glass guy deserved a break. he is shattered and cracking up at the decision, Broony imo was the glue that held in place before the split.

Aberdeen confirm Broony-Robson Interim coaching team.

Them qualities don't guarantee a good manager nowadays Dilligaf, only have to look at Roy Keane for that
Tell you something for nothing
If you don't have those qualities instilled, you're fucked from the start
Ego has to be put away and the dressing room has to be advised that failure is not an option
First thing is get them and the fans on the same page, just like Ange has done

Members online

Latest posts

Back