Aberdeen v Celtic 3rd February 12:30.

We lost, and we're not happy about it, just a few weeks ago it was 'the Huns are in meltdown' Few weeks later, it's back on us, can I do anything about it ?...no...does it affect my life ?...again...no...another game Wednesday, and the noisers will either be happy, or unhappy, but one things for sure, the arguments will continue about BR, the board, the transfer window...and I could give a flying fuck at a rolling donut, now there's a fucking visual for you... :cool: HH
Well said and delivered.
There's a long way to go points wise, we moan about lack of competition in Scotland a lot then when we get it , it's not quite what was in mind.
This Celtic are capable of so much more and if we click as we know we can and which I think we will, we'll be hard to live with.
Positivity is paramount in a true title fight
which we now have.

Keeping the faith is what I'm doing because I believe we will win this title.
Not based on what's gone obviously experiece aside but based on what I know we can deliver when we turn up determined.
A settled starting xi would be nice we've had few of those all season.
Aye it can be said they have momentum but we've taken that twice from them no reason to think we won't again in my head. HH

We lost, and we're not happy about it, just a few weeks ago it was 'the Huns are in meltdown' Few weeks later, it's back on us, can I do anything about it ?...no...does it affect my life ?...again...no...another game Wednesday, and the noisers will either be happy, or unhappy, but one things for sure, the arguments will continue about BR, the board, the transfer window...and I could give a flying fuck at a rolling donut, now there's a fucking visual for you... :cool: HH
P.S..... we drew yin each Dill

... Just feels a loss on here, 😢

P.S..... we drew yin each Dill

... Just feels a loss on here, 😢
I stand corrected, 50...*doffs his peaky blinders cap, in deference, yes we have thrown away points, and yesterday's game did feel like a loss, but you get my point We have lost games previously this season, and the 'torches and pitchfork squad' were out in force, does anyone think that the players, staff and the board care about what's going on with us ? Not a chance, so for me, it's back to work for the team this week, and another 3 points this Wednesday HH

Back