Aberdeen v Celtic 3rd February 12:30.

I dae m8, am talking about Glesca!! Canny believe the cheek ae the wee Midget Bouncers in pubs noo, wan swipe & the other 2 ran like Fuk!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Think fur sure noo am 3 Mths Dec - Mar in 🇹🇭🇹🇭 then Golfin 🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♂️.. No been tae Vegas, think thats gonny be June/July.. Expensive I kno but honestly this Country's Fukin DUN m8! 😏😏
I'm glad for you m8 . You've earned your money you go Sean.🤣🤣

Cheers m8, bored wae this shitty wee Country & the Fukin ARSEHOLES that live in it! 🤬🤬🤬.. Need tae get tae Fuk at least 6 Mths ae the Yr or am facing jail time & am no daein time fur any wee Fanny!! 🤣🤣🤣

Even had a argument wae a So called Hoops Fan early doors who claimed I wizny a Celtic Man coz I said Rodgers wiz an ARSEHOLE! He said 'A don't think ur a Celik man Big Man coz it's no his fault' I said 'Howz it no, he's taking £3M & has transformed a Treble winning team intae a Fukin pub team' He said 'Aye right enuf Big Man am no gonny argue wae u' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are still top (but maybe for not much longer),nthe Huns are not any better than we are, and there are still plenty of games to play, BUT we were a far weaker squad at the beginning of the season than we were at then end of last season, and we are weaker after the Jan window than we were at the start of the season.

We have a manager who knew how we played last season, where we were very successful, yet he changes the whole set up and we now have the best striker in the league coming back into his own half looking for the ball. We finished today with 2 centre halfs who are fully committed to the Club but should not be starters if we want to continue our domination.

We should not be playing Ralston in the team, never mind out of position.

Palma is not ready yet, and never may be.

Calmac, and I hate saying this, seems to have lost some of his powers.

As for BR? He will not achieve this time around what he did in his first stint. We can't get rid when we are top of the league, but I really would love a Prem club to come calling again (or anyone else for that matter!!).

God I miss Ange.
Sorry pal but i disagree with 99% of that. Although I agree Calmac seems to have lost his mojo I think theres too much weight on his shoulders and he is missing Mooy along side him who done a lot of the spade work in midfield. Ralston would run through brick walls for us and at least can take a shy. Not only that he put a few good diagonal balls over to Kuhn that were a change from the usual run-stop-passback to defence, we witnessed time and time again.
We've got what we've got mate, as for a prem club coming for BR, or anyone else, and you think that would win us this title? Really? Have a word wi yersel pal.

We are in a title fight and it could be very close. The team need our total support. I believe we will win the title but we are up against teams that defend in depth and refs that CHEAT. The transfer window is closed. the discussion should be on the future. The past is history. We have 14 more games in the league. Two of them are 6 pointers. We are ahead in GD by just 2. If we win each game we are champions. We lost two points yesterday. No more points to be given away.

We are in a title fight and it could be very close. The team need our total support. I believe we will win the title but we are up against teams that defend in depth and refs that CHEAT. The transfer window is closed. the discussion should be on the future. The past is history. We have 14 more games in the league. Two of them are 6 pointers. We are ahead in GD by just 2. If we win each game we are champions. We lost two points yesterday. No more points to be given away.

We said that after losing tae Hearts & Killie in successive games m8! We've beat the FILTH twice & if we'd drawn both games we'd be 6 behind assuming they win their game in hand! We're RANK FUKIN ROTTEN & canny put teams away as we can go fae an opposing teams 18 yd box back to our own wae our attacking bak bak bak PISH!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If we canny beat Hibs away Wed it's games a Fukin Bogey as they are REALLY FUKIN SHITE!!

Has anyone got anything positive to say?
No?

Well I'll go first

Today was always going to happen..

Aberdeen have far too many good players to be struggling where they are...9/10 teams always get a reaction to a sacking

We dominated the game as usual and could have put them away first half

Confidence is low just now due to many factors

Negativity amongst support is contagious and has a detrimental effect on the players, our young players who need us behind them

Winning leagues by 20 points is an anomaly and is really only a product of post 2000

We are now in a league race and every point we earn should be respected and appreciated ..some of you would do well to remember that

We have no divine right of success in our country

I was at the "Paul MCstay game at pittodrie in 1982 and beating them that day was an unbelievable result and certainly not taken for granted.....that is how football should be

We as a fanbase have lost the art of getting behind our team..We are now expectors not supporters.

There is half a season left to go,! Do we moan and complain or do we get behind these young fellas??

Docco, 52, Portugal, Celtic supporter

Last edited:
Yesterday was another disappointment with regards result - not because I believe we should win every game but more to do with us not taking our chances in the first half to close the game out early.

I thought the 2 new bhoys showed a lot of promise, Hart was outstanding again and even Vata showed a lot of desire and effort as he got stuck in.

I believe that even if we drop points at Hibs, or anywhere else in the next couple of weeks, that nothing has been decided with regards the league title.

I think both us and sevco will drop points to other teams at various times during the run in. The title race might well be a rollercoaster, which is often more exciting when you win in the end rather than a blow-out year when you win with several gsmes still to play.

I am still angry with how we are being run, but that will be parked for just now until a suitable time in the future - hopefully at the end of a successful title win.

What we can do now though is pick a side, formation, style and tactics that maximise our strengths to give us the best chance to win each game, using the players we have available. If a star is out of form or carrying a knock then give them a rest. Have a plan B. Also a plan C, D, E, etc so we can adapt better in-game to the current situation.

We can still post our frustrations on here - that is not the same as not supporting the team. But we are Celtic fans and so at the end of the season we want to celebrate a title win. And hopefully the performances improve to a more enjoyable level sgain thar we know these players are capable of. HH

Last edited:
We said that after losing tae Hearts & Killie in successive games m8! We've beat the FILTH twice & if we'd drawn both games we'd be 6 behind assuming they win their game in hand! We're RANK FUKIN ROTTEN & canny put teams away as we can go fae an opposing teams 18 yd box back to our own wae our attacking bak bak bak PISH!! 🤬🤬🤬.. If we canny beat Hibs away Wed it's games a Fukin Bogey as they are REALLY FUKIN SHITE
we have bloo.a 12 point lead!!!that in itself is fuckin shocking,most managers would have got showing the door,but because Rodgers has a three year deal the clowns that gave it are now flapping..other managers got the rolling contract which suited the club,
but they fucked up here!!!still think we’ll win the league sean even tho we look hell bent on throwing it away,once the europa games kick aff that mob( who are fuckin rotten).don’t have the squad to cope…

My take on things is a bit different. For what it is worth.... I believe the MAIN problem is NOT the board although I think they need to develop a backbone. I believe that it is Rogers..... His STYLE of play (or lack of)
He has decent players on his books who won a treble and now play like a pub team, but refuses to use them in an effective manner. His idea of total possession insists that we will play from side to side and backwards nullifying our technical players and our speed. This allows opponents to sit in and organise themselves in a low block thereby nullifying the likes of Kyogo.
We are now saying that our midfield and Calmac is less effective.
From a low block we see a long ball game which takes out our better midfielders and puts the ball into our ordinary defence (ATM) Had it not been for Hart we could easily have lost that game 3-1 or worse. Rogers has us playing a SLOW ponderous possession game and a couple of better players would have made no difference yesterday. IMO we have regressed in our style of of play as treble winners. Back to old fashioned Rogers play. Will he change? CAN he change a system which is clearly not working.
Do we need Dwight Gayle when we cannot even get the ball to Kyogo? We are just five minutes build up to the forward players.

Last edited:
Rodgers system has proven very successful over the years wherever he has managed...maybe the players are not clever or good enough to play that way?
Just a thought

Back