Aberdeen v Celtic 3rd February 12:30.

Has anyone got anything positive to say?
No?

Well I'll go first

Today was always going to happen..

Aberdeen have far too many good players to be struggling where they are...9/10 teams always get a reaction to a sacking

We dominated the game as usual and could have put them away first half

Confidence is low just now due to many factors

Negativity amongst support is contagious and has a detrimental effect on the players, our young players who need us behind them

Winning leagues by 20 points is an anomaly and is really only a product of post 2000

We are now in a league race and every point we earn should be respected and appreciated ..some of you would do well to remember that

We have no divine right of success in our country

I was at the "Paul MCstay game at pittodrie in 1982 and beating them that day was an unbelievable result and certainly not taken for granted.....that is how football should be

We as a fanbase have lost the art of getting behind our team..We are now expectors not supporters.

There is half a season left to go,! Do we moan and complain or do we get behind these young fellas??

Docco, 52, Portugal, Celtic supporter
Aye but that wiz a Dons team wae Leighton, Miller, McLeish etc m8 & they regurarly PUMPED us & the FILTH who were NAEWHERE fae 78 tae 86 other than the odd Cup. I think fur me that it's the SCUM Sense of Entitlement & that coming bak fae the Deed has made them 100 times mare intolerable than EVER before!!🤬🤬🤬 That & the Fact their just Cheating Hun Bastards!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Winning the league by 20+ pts as u say should NOT be the Norm & like urself it used tae be Nip n Tuck & u didn't mind that even when not successful! I just despair them winning anything coz u NEVER stop hearing about it fur Fukin Mths & yet our latest 5 Tbls are DISMISSED as 'Ach but we wurny really trying & uze had aw the money coz u put us doon 3 Divisions' 🤣🤣🤣.. Whit the Huns dun they dun tae their Fukin Selves but when ur as Thik as Fuk it's NEVER ur Fault is it? 🤣🤣🤣

No?

Well I'll go first

Aberdeen have far too many good players to be struggling where they are...9/10 teams always get a reaction to a sacking

Negativity amongst support is contagious and has a detrimental effect on the players, our young players who need us behind them

Winning leagues by 20 points is an anomaly and is really only a product of post 2000

We are now in a league race and every point we earn should be respected and appreciated ..some of you would do well to remember that

I was at the "Paul MCstay game at pittodrie in 1982 and beating them that day was an unbelievable result and certainly not taken for granted.....that is how football should be

We as a fanbase have lost the art of getting behind our team..We are now expectors not supporters.

There is half a season left to go,! Do we moan and complain or do we get behind these young fellas??

Read it several times docco!!!still can’t find the positive??the away supporters give the team superb backing🤷‍♂️wits happening on and off the park is what’s getting fans edgy,we are self destructing!!!absolutly no need to be in this position.

I don’t want to see the Huns win anything again, because they quite literally cheated and should never have been allowed back into Scottish sport.🤬
Anybody can get into financial problems, but they knew what they were doing.
Our board would never allow the club to do that, but they’re going to extremes. The fans put the money into the CLUB. The fans are wanting to see the club improve by getting in experienced players and also to improve in Europe.
If we can’t start doing that now, with £75m in the bank, we never will.
We should have got experienced players in last week, to make sure we won the league and the £60m that goes with it.
But the board would rather have no ambitions for the club and just top their bank accounts 😡

Aye, was on tour wae the Buspass Ultras in darkest Stenhousemuir yesterday, watched the game in a nice wee pub, fuck yer tippy tippy pass any direction but fuckin forward🤬

At least one silver lining of a fuckin 💩 day WHills Double Boost Saturday £40 @ 40/1on Miovski & Richarlison 1st goal Scorers in the early ko's.(fuckinmadwaeit 🥃🍺🥂🍾🍻🍹🍸🍷)

Hopefully a better result midweek against Hibs & Big Mio bags a couple against the tribute act

No?

Well I'll go first

Docco, 52, Portugal, Celtic

I’ll have some of what your on.

I’m not in panic mode yet but the performances trouble me
The manager ain’t getting a tune out of us
The best performances delivered all season have been in games you don’t need to get up for.

Most of the rest have been very pedestrian as we’ve been unable to break down diddy teams with 10 men behind the ball

Kyogo has hardly kicked his own arse this year except the biggies

I’ll have some of what your on.

I’m not in panic mode yet but the performances trouble me
The manager ain’t getting a tune out of us
The best performances delivered all season have been in games you don’t need to get up for.

Most of the rest have been very pedestrian as we’ve been unable to break down diddy teams with 10 men behind the ball

Kyogo has hardly kicked his own arse this year except the biggies

To be fair, it was a 2:30 am all day sesh alcohol fuelled post.... decent effort I thought 👍🏻😂

Makes a change from "sack the board, Brendan is a c, tippy tappy, huns are coming etc...." which is pretty much every post on this thread or whenever we drop points...we get it! It's frustrating, we must do better but what can we as supporters do to help ??
Joe Hart says the players see and hear everything..The players human at the end of the day and are only as good as their next performance...My days of getting stressed about Celtic are behind me.. doesn't mean I don't care though but I'm not going to dig out the the 1990 pitchfork from the shed..I'll leave that to the stress and care free youngsters 👍🏻

So I say get behind them and try turning negativity into positivity....As we have seen in the season before Ange, negativity is a disease that takes over

No?

Well I'll go first

Ffs yir only 52 ya moaning faced young barstewered yi a bit like yon occod he wiz aye greetin.
But as obi wan said the force is strong in yi
Bet yi you don’t use Sena tabs but yi still wear tena fur men xsmall thou.
Hands up Docco wish the whole support me included hud yir positivity
Or yir drug supplier
Mon the Docco
Mon ti fuck
Mon the Hoops

HH👏

Rodgers system has proven very successful over the years wherever he has managed...maybe the players are not clever or good enough to play that way?
Just a thought
It isnae working.. it might have worked back then.
How many of us thought in his last 2 years of his reign however successful was a good watch? My opinion is that he has no plan "B". Predictable shit no matter how many great players we have.
I'll back our 11 on the pitch always.
Brenda has to up his game.

To be fair, it was a 2:30 am all day sesh alcohol fuelled post.... decent effort I thought 👍🏻😂

Makes a change from "sack the board, Brendan is a c, tippy tappy, huns are coming etc...." which is pretty much every post on this thread or whenever we drop points...we get it! It's frustrating, we must do better but what can we as supporters do to help ??
Joe Hart says the players see and hear everything..The players human at the end of the day and are only as good as their next performance...My days of getting stressed about Celtic are behind me.. doesn't mean I don't care though but I'm not going to dig out the the 1990 pitchfork from the shed..I'll leave that to the stress and care free youngsters 👍🏻

So I say get behind them and try turning negativity into positivity....As we have seen in the season before Ange, negativity is a disease that takes over
The frustrations and grievances which makes up most of the posts on this thread were because it was a terrible performance by too many players again, on the back of a shite transfer window which did nothing to address some of the very obvious problems we face.

So people have to become dumbed down happy clappers rather that express their very real complaints which potentially have long lasting effects on the club? I never realised that was one of the criteria for posting on The Noise.

Maybe we should force out WC and make Paul67 our big cheese so that he can ram his Lawwell is Great and never makes a mistake propoganda on a daily basis?

And while you are setting the ground rules to get rid of the moaning Michaels on here, maybe you can clarify when it becomes acceptable to demand that you ca)n change your name so it is spelt backwards and state your location is "Fuck You Brendo"?

The frustrations and grievances which makes up most of the posts on this thread were because it was a terrible performance by too many players again, on the back of a shite transfer window which did nothing to address some of the very obvious problems we face.

So people have to become dumbed down happy clappers rather that express their very real complaints which potentially have long lasting effects on the club? I never realised that was one of the criteria for posting on The Noise.

Maybe we should force out WC and make Paul67 our big cheese so that he can ram his Lawwell is Great and never makes a mistake propoganda on a daily basis?

And while you are setting the ground rules to get rid of the moaning Michaels on here, maybe you can clarify when it becomes acceptable to demand that you ca)n change your name so it is spelt backwards and state your location is "Fuck You Brendo"?

Fair enough 😂😂

Harangue Harangue!! Sack the board etc 😎👍🏻

We lost, and we're not happy about it, just a few weeks ago it was 'the Huns are in meltdown' Few weeks later, it's back on us, can I do anything about it ?...no...does it affect my life ?...again...no...another game Wednesday, and the noisers will either be happy, or unhappy, but one things for sure, the arguments will continue about BR, the board, the transfer window...and I could give a flying fuck at a rolling donut, now there's a fucking visual for you... :cool: HH

Back