Aberdeen v Celtic 3rd February 12:30.

If anyone still believes that this season doesn't have the covid season written all over it....I'll have what you're having please. The managed decline of this club is fucking unbelievable and the happy clapper fans who only care about supporting the team are as big a problem as the board.
I hope you're all happy to clap the players off the park at the end of the season as the scum lift the trophy.
The team on the park today are it....its not getting any better. There is no magic wand that's going to make this team play any better. What we've seen today is it.
We can go on about "if we take our chances it's a different story" all we want but that performance today is our season. We aren't taking our chances in any game.
But we might beat the huns another 2 times in the league so that's alright I guess. But they'll pick up the points where we can't. And we will 100% drop more points this season. We have just drawn with the worse Aberdeen side in a decade....with no fucking manager. That's Celtic this season

MOŔ was way below par today. Not just him, but wasteful in front of goal. palma was the worse offender. Idah looks like he will bring more of a threat up front, Kühn showed promise and took his goal well. But we shouldnt have been in the position we were at the end.

Up until today I was still trying to convince myself that we weren’t that bad. However really we are shite. Despite having to play almost every game against a ten man defence we consistently stop or pass backwards every time we have a chance to break forward. Throw in the fact that we never score from corners but always concede from them and it looks grim. What a comedown from last season. Peter Lawell is poison to Celtic. He consistently fucks up any opportunity to build from strength. What next though? How does it change.

Up until today I was still trying to convince myself that we weren’t that bad. However really we are shite. Despite having to play almost every game against a ten man defence we consistently stop or pass backwards every time we have a chance to break forward. Throw in the fact that we never score from corners but always concede from them and it looks grim. What a comedown from last season. Peter Lawell is poison to Celtic. He consistently fucks up any opportunity to build from strength. What next though? How does it change.
Get a decent manager in for a start and don't leave the squad with shite players when you have a chance to buy better.

It won't change. It will get worse. BR will leave. Lawwell will then get to bring his man. His man will understand who calls the shots. Peter Lawwell wants the good old days of the "old firm" back. We win one, they win one. They will get the £60 million next season.
We will be told we have to sell our best players because the manager failed to win the league and the cycle begins again. This is it. This is what supporting Celtic under the current board is.

Get a decent manager in for a start and don't leave the squad with shite players when you have a chance to buy better.

It will never happen Shammy. Why would Pete bring in a manager who wants to spend money. The next guy will be a project manager. An ex coach looking for his big break. Didn't Pete want the City assistant. A project manager will do as he's told. It's not going to get better, I'm afraid.

An awful lot of negativity on here. I truly believe that we now have a squad capable of - admittedly they do need to improve a lot on recent performances which have been dogshite - snatching second place in the League.

Such an achievement will rightly be because of the fantastic efforts by our wonderful decision-makers in ensuring the continued success of the Old Firm brand. They will deserve every single penny of their much needed pay-rises and bonuses!

Thought it would be a tight game what with both teams struggling lately. Still long ways to go we can still do this. But any more dropped points and it's gone. Hibs on Wednesday dreading it already. Huns next up for 🐑 play like they did today then huns are dropping points. But as I say it's all down to us .

I have been screaming out for Miovski all season. He showed today what a decent player he is. As soon as they matched our midfield, he ate Scales and Nawroki alive in that second half. What can our recruitment and BR not see, that has been glaringly obvious to the rest of us? I think this is the day we have lost the league. We will drop even more points. Our rivals will drop less. Our Board, led by Peter Lawell, have pulled the plug during this window, and are now standing by, looking at £60 million swirling down the drainpipe. Unfortunately, so are the rest of us, who had no hand, act or part in this debacle.

Last edited:
Watched the sheep last week, utter dross, Miovski couldn't hit a coo in the arse wi' a banjo, they up their game against us, and we almost lose, Palma, sit doon son, it's a team game, we can't expect to win every game, but we need to find our goal scoring touch, too many passes and we get closed down, and don't get me started on the back passes, you can see the panic when we're pressed high, get the ball up the park, and stop pissing about with it, let's not forget, Joe Hart made 3 saves when they were through, we were lucky to escape with a point imho, Vata, Kuhn and Idah would start for me next game Hope AJ's injury isn't serious, when's the next transfer window again ? HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back