Aberdeen v Celtic 3rd February 12:30.

Thought it would be a tight game what with both teams struggling lately. Still long ways to go we can still do this. But any more dropped points and it's gone. Hibs on Wednesday dreading it already. Huns next up for 🐑 play like they did today then huns are dropping points. But as I say it's all down to us .

The huns will run over the sheep. The huns have a tactic that works. Long diagonal balls over the top. They also move forward, sometimes cutting out the midfield completely. They have midfielders that will shoot from 40 yard. The scum are shite...as shite as us...but they don't walk off the park in 45 minutes at 0-0.
Every opportunity we had to move forward, especially in the second half, we chose to go back. Every single fucking time.

The huns will run over the sheep. The huns have a tactic that works. Long diagonal balls over the top. They also move forward, sometimes cutting out the midfield completely. They have midfielders that will shoot from 40 yard. The scum are shite...as shite as us...but they don't walk off the park in 45 minutes at 0-0.
Every opportunity we had to move forward, especially in the second half, we chose to go back. Every single fucking time.
And still no joy from free kicks, corners etc. The coaching is dire too. We need a whole new backroom.

Where are our hopeful fans. Need someone to come on and tell us how this gets any better. And before we get the argument about returning players...

CCV - CB...part of the horseshoe passing issue. Amazing defender and certainly a key component of our "possession champions" title but isn't getting us the goals we need.

Taylor - the fact we are desperate to get him back shows how desperate things have got. See above....isn't getting us the goals we need.

Hatate - Was, in my opinion, going to be our biggest assett this season and was going to bring us in more money than any other player we've sold. But...just not on it. He's lost his confidence. He probably isn't getting his position back from Bernardo when he returns.

Maeda - Our biggest miss, IMO. His constant movement pins clubs back. But he isn't scoring or creating the goals we need.

Oh - can't score when he gets a chance...barely gets a chance.

So when these guys return, they aren't bringing anything to the team that we don't already have. So where is the hope??

An awful lot of negativity on here. I truly believe that we now have a squad capable of - admittedly they do need to improve a lot on recent performances which have been dogshite - snatching second place in the League.

Such an achievement will rightly be because of the fantastic efforts by our wonderful decision-makers in ensuring the continued success of the Old Firm brand. They will deserve every single penny of their much needed pay-rises and bonuses!
Stop being so pedantic BB .....we get it mate .
Rubbing salt into the wounds.
I'm already feeling the pain of that mob winning this league campaign and after today I can see for sure we are not up for the fight ....league is gone already......fcuking sick.

If anyone thinks the Celtic board are worried about not getting their £60 million at the end of season...don't worry. They never lose out.

O'Riley
Hatate
CCV
Lager

Should get them a bit of the way there. Throw in a couple of the summer signings and they will get close. So please don't worry about the poor board missing out on the champions league dollar

Metronome out of sync...

Twins looked as though they'd never met..

Good luck in the bottom six ya sheep shaging bassas...

Time to prove yourself again Brendan, change the Shape... You did today with the 3 at the back late on..... However both our starting Cb's were well out of it unfortunately...

Quick question, Why is it okay to play a left sided player on the wing but you struggle to do similar with the full backs..??? .. Tony is 10 times the player that Bernabei is get him in the first 11 on Wed...

And the flat 3 mids should have been changed earlier

Anyhoo... Fuck the Huns and their interloping scum fans...

Thats the view fae the peroni couch.

Up next the Edina Junkies...

Ps Celticda looked good..

I, may well be in a group of one, but i won't give up until its a mathematical certainty we wont win the League. last time I looked we are still top and far far too much credit is going the huns way.
Long way to go yet.

The huns are winning matches while being shite. That's the difference at the moment. They just aren't dropping points. And when needed, they get help in that department.

Metronome out of sync...

Time to prove yourself again Brendan, change the Shape... You did today with the 3 at the back late on..... However both our starting Cb's were well out of it unfortunately...

Quick question, Why is it okay to play a left sided player on the wing but you struggle to do similar with the full backs..??? .. Tony is 10 times the player that Bernabei is get him in the first 11 on Wed...

Do you mean play Ralston at LB from the start 50????

I don't think we went 3 at the back....think Ralston just kept getting caught too high up the pitch! :LOL:

Metronome out of sync...

Big fella Idah did look good 50 .....the only positive I took from that today 🇮🇪

To all who wants new manager seriously??
We dominate first half play good football miss absolute sitters how’s that managers fault?
How many summer signings to take us forward started the game?
Too change the game we bring on Welsh,Ralston and Vata and a Norwich player who can’t get a game for them nothing against those players but that’s the difference to when Ange could bring on subs.
The blame sits with the wankers in power.
The manager is working with his hands tied with players either not up to speed or not good enough for the first team.
How many of they players would have got in Brendan’s team first time around? A handful at most. The manager needs backed.

Latest posts

Back