Aberdeen v Celtic 3rd February 12:30.

I know I'm pish at predictions - - - no honest I am, go check the MD thread if you dont believe me...

Anyhoo here's one for you.... But first a bit of context... We the Celtic support have known since the summer that we would be without key players in January and February due to the Asian Cup... And a quick early season look at the fixture list would have highlighted our next 2 games starting today at the Ewe Camp and on Wednesday at The Needle Arena as a potential quagmire for our league ambitions.

Now we got slightly lucky with Kyogo not being selected (think about the carnage on here in the last few days, it would have been 10 times worse I reckon if he was away also) and then of course we ran up a decent lead earlier in the season... But as fate would have it, the league is back in the melting pot now and the seers on the Celtic board have lost their previously (albeit for a short while) vision for planning ahead...

So..... Were was I.... O Yea predictions.... Win today at the Ewe Camp and win on Wed at The Needle Arena and we will win the league... If not a wee man in a studio in Glasgow will win it for Reincarnated Utd..

Enjoy the game folks

I'm going 3-1 Celtic

Miovski to score an absolute screamer to take the lead. "We should have signed him!!!!"

Then Celtic bring on Celticdah on the 50th minute, with Kyogo on the left and kuhn on the right. All three of them rip the sheep apart with Celticdah netting a hattrick.....a perfect hattrick. Left footed overhead kick....right footed volley and a bullet header from a perfectly worked corner....

I'm going 3-1 Celtic

Miovski to score an absolute screamer to take the lead. "We should have signed him!!!!"

Then Celtic bring on Celticdah on the 50th minute, with Kyogo on the left and kuhn on the right. All three of them rip the sheep apart with Celticdah netting a hattrick.....a perfect hattrick. Left footed overhead kick....right footed volley and a bullet header from a perfectly worked corner....
Celtic Dah..... Love it.... Although the picture it conjures up of many a Celtic Da I know 😱😱😱😱😱. And not one of us could do an overhead kick to save ourselves if we were on a trampoline 🤣🤣🤣

Is this ganging up on old ally? Ffs I couldae swat a fly. God give me strength. 😀
Why bring me into it.😄

I'm going 3-1 Celtic

I'll have some of that whatever you're on young Lubo 🤣🤣

I said 3-1 on here but I predicted 2-0 on Superbru (I do these weeks in advance) so I'll stick with that. Although I know feck all about him, I have a funny feeling that Idah will do well for us. So I'm going for a goal from Abada and Idah to score later on.

I hope the wind has died down now as it was horrendous last night when I was driving up the A96. Those open corners at Pittodrie let the wind whip in which causes problems. At least we try to keep the ball on the deck so we might be fine.

Let's do this bhoys. Get tore into them. Mon the Hoops!

I've went for 0-2 but I'm wary of Miovski netting one or the MIB meddling.

We simply cannot afford not to pick up the 3 points today with the deadies breathing down our necks. We got away with playing like shit last week but we were lucky not to drop points. A good performance today will make up for the lack of decent influx of players we wanted and needed.

I hope the new bhoys get a run out today but more importantly I hope the team gel and lay out their intentions for the rest of the season.

I'm going 3-1 Celtic

You had me there all the way to “ perfectly worked corner” and then I realised what a lot of p —-, sorry fiction.
😉
HH

I hear (well madeup just now as I couldn't be arsed Googling it) that both Idah and Kuhn have brilliant records for scoring penalties and corners. So 2 problems solved there then.

Seriously though, if Palma, Kuhn & Bernardo even has a target man then hopefully they can start whipping in crosses. Oh isn't to shabby either, and we have Kyogo, Abada, O'Riley and CalMac feeding off knockdowns & half-clearances.

Let's up the tempo again and stop trying to tippy tappy pass the ball into the net every dingle time.

Looking for a positive result today 3-0 and going forward , think Aberdeen are there to be taken and Celtic should take advantage of team in transit and set thier stall out for the rest of the season one thing for sure we can’t afford to drop points

Back