Aberdeen v Celtic match thread KO wed, 7.45pm….all comments in here

These games are now coming fast we need to be up for this they sheep like ti kick feck out of you. But the Mibbs will be all over thum.
Strong performance required Ange has got the best out of the players he had and now he’s got a bigger squad to choose from.
Let’s get into the Shheeepppies.
Harte
Juranovic CCV Starfelt Taylor
O’Riley CalMac Hatate
Jota Abada Giakoumakis/Maeda

3/4-1
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

wullie eyes in the back of his napper is the mib for us

and hibs get ,,,,,,,,,walsh ,,,,,,,so again walsh gets 3 hibs v sevco so any betting folk get your money on a hibs sending off and a penalty

I think Broony will be right up for this game and will be getting stuck in - that is why he is such a winner. The sheepies' form has dropped off again do they will have to improve a lot or we could seriously embaress them. I think we'll win by 2 or 3 goals as we just have too much skill, pace and determination for them to keep up with us for 90 minutes.

Also, we already know that Glasgow's green & white - well Aberdeen is now too. The council buildings at Marshall College have been lit up this week to welcome the mighty hoops (OK, it is really to raise awareness for kidney cancer).

FB_IMG_1644360970667.jpg

You worry too much Frank🤣
Somebody's got to bring you lot back to earth Stevie ! You're correct of course. I've said many times on The Noise that was a cautious bloke. We can win this title for sure, but if we believe it's just a matter of turning up, then glorious failure beckons. As I said in my last post, if our attitude is right, we'll get the three points

The way we are playing and the way we press the opposition makes for an early goal, if this continues then the sheep will pose no problems and i can see us going on to win this game with ease, cant see anyone capable within that Aberdeen team of stopping this happening, they are very poor defensively, have a weaker midfield {only one with heart in there is Ferguson} dont see them having much of the ball in the game so they will rely on a holding midfield and 5 across the back line leaving them with very little to attack us with, first goal goes in and they crumble with no back up plan.

5-0 to the good bhoys.

Hail Hail

Midweek visit to the Ewe Camp, Sheep be afraid very afraid, storm Celtic is going to batter you senseless. 😍

Looking for a second easy midweek encounter in a row, although I hear the sheep have a new Shepherd called Broonie he alone wont be enough to halt the storm from the east 🇯🇵.

Big Joe.

JJ CCV STARFELT TAYLOR.

Calmac Tom Hatate .

Abada GG Jota.

4 nuffin, Hatate Tom and a GG double.

Mon the hoops.

Ffs first team I had I left out Hatate Calmac and GG 😱for Baba Bitton and Maeda. The squad Ange has at his disposal scares me and I'm on our side 😂😂😂

Can't see anything other than a convincing win even if they keep us out most or all the first half(canny see it) we have so much attacking talent and with the 5 subs rule the goals will come can see another 4 maybe 5 tonite but any win of course will do but its bloody great watching the team win ange's way HH COYBIG 🍀🇮🇪
INTO THESE SHEEP RAPING BASTARDS

Members online

No members online now.

Back