Aberdeen v Celtic match thread KO wed, 7.45pm….all comments in here

Historically the sheep home or away was generally a goalfest for us.
Don’t think they are particularly strong just now but they do have a Broony…not yer Souter wulny play type, he’ll give his all for his employers as he should.
Got a sneak for 3-1, but I do think we need to score early, seems to be key to us kicking on in games.

Somebody's got to bring you lot back to earth Stevie ! You're correct of course. I've said many times on The Noise that was a cautious bloke. We can win this title for sure, but if we believe it's just a matter of turning up, then glorious failure beckons. As I said in my last post, if our attitude is right, we'll get the three points
Couldn't question the attitude of this squad of players whatsoever Frank imo.
The level of consistency has been increased since the break and will continue hopefully with the increased competition for starting positions now.
Squad has shown great spirit and unity throughout the challenges faced so far and everything on show is clicking into place very nicely now.
Still work has to be done, starting again tonight and at present I don't see any team being able to stop us with the quality of football this team are capable of producing.
Confidence within the team is also increasing and creating even more goal scoring opportunities now and someone stands to be on one hell of a savage beating when we get really clinical in front of goal still, and nothing to surgest that can't be tonight still.
The feel good factor has really returned with this current team and can't see anything stopping that tonight either
Celtic 4-1 win
HH

I am totally beelin'. Gonna miss the game tonight due to a lack of forward planning.
We're in Embra to see the Meatloaf musical at The Playhouse. I'm in the guesthouse catching up with The Noise while the gaffer goes shoppin'. She says she'll bring me back something she knows I love. Guess she must be goin' to shop in Ann Summers ! Suppose It'll need to be Celtic tv tomorrow when we get home. HH

I am totally beelin'. Gonna miss the game tonight due to a lack of forward planning.
We're in Embra to see the Meatloaf musical at The Playhouse. I'm in the guesthouse catching up with The Noise while the gaffer goes shoppin'. She says she'll bring me back something she knows I love. Guess she must be goin' to shop in Ann Summers ! Suppose It'll need to be Celtic tv tomorrow when we get home. HH
Sounds like you'll do anything for love and be like a bat out of hell if indeed it is Ann Summers Frank. You can catch paradise by the dashboard light later....youll miss the the game live but there you go two out of three ain't bad. HH mate have a great night .👍

Frank, get in there wi` the heid doon...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back