Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

Comrade.....we donโ€™t need quandaries.....we need answers ๐Ÿ‘
That's no strictly true, Imatim.........answers are subjective, we need solutions.

I'd still take our squad of players over most of that mob, but how you utilise and apply that squad is where the problem lies.

Lenny doesn't seem to be able to solve the problem, but with the stakes on the table, do you stick or twist?

A strong man alongside him who will argue the toss and fight like a bastard might just be the elastoplast that stops the bleeding in the short-term, but sometimes if you remove the knife then you just bleed out and die anyway.

clumsy contact in box

poor defending was reason

for me it was penalty

doubt it woulda been given against a certain other team but again if it was at other end of pitch I want a penalty for that clumsy tackle preventing a good chance in box
Off course I would take my point is minimal contact , contact only happened because player A stopped in his tracks no tackle attempted minimal contact no foul play on

I also think Johnny Hayes shoulda been kept for this season , he was great for changing room moral by all accounts, worked his socks off when called upon committed to delivering for Celtic and was a Celt. Even if he got f.ck all game time this season he wouldn't be going around the place with a puss on him he would have been trying to motivate everyone around him. Awful short sightedness by the club. A genuine loss.

The board wont sack him and he wont resign. The only way will be too late, when we fall further behind, if it all. And who would want to come in without a fucking chance to retrieve it? No one we would want. If we lose next week, it should be over, it should be over today, but it wont be. I have zero confidence in him. Again today going in without Turnbull, playing Sham, Duffy should never have been in today, I would have Walsh in before him. I would have Me in before him, thats how bad Duffy is and he will continue to cause goals against us. He can't run, cannot pass, positionally is garbage and is more effective for the opposition than he is for us.

What pedigree did Duffy come with? He was always shit. A fucking carthorse, no technical ability whatsoever and prone to repeated disasters. A fucking doo, even Brighton fans said he was a doo, brave but fucking useless on the deck, slow and cannot pass a baw. He looked utter shit in his "highlights" clips. Ireland are shite too, so getting a game for them is like getting a game for Scotland, says fuck all.
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ fuckin wullie garner debut two ogs next game at Johnstone muirton park ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ another wan thank fuck he did nae last long the Tavernier a own fuckin goals

After their Liege game, potential Covid hosts/carriers Sevco are risking infecting the Livi players........why is this going ahead....they've had 24 hours notice of the 3 Belgian team infections...

Do Livi not realise the danger they are in?
Ryan Christie was penalised even when he tested fine.....with distancing in place.

WTF.

We need a mouthpiece in this club, to tell Nicola and her shower of Leitch's how to run the country fairly and honestly!

Huns are infected already by birth......obviously hiding the Covid results the lying bastards that they are.
This is the second time this season they're twisting the rules to serve the filthy hun..........

And nothing happens....AGAIN.........

SNP all my life ..........getting right fed up of them now.

One thing that I find strange but can anyone point out the last time we did anything good on the pitch that you think - wow, they have really worked hard on the training ground on that one? I can't. It is almost like players are picked snd told which part of the pitch to roam around in and hopefully try to make something happen with whichever colleague is nearest. Where is the pass and move that comes with practice on the training ground?

Our dead balls are a waste of time. Our defensive decision making is often poor. It looks like the only things happenimg at training is to stifle the good things our players do. The much maligned Duffy scored twice early on with his late charges into the box to header home corners - now he has been told to stand still in the box and jostle a defender yo try to win the header. Even if he does win it 9 times out of 10 a free kick is given against him.

Frimpong burst onto the scene running straight at defenders which they couldn't cope with. Now he runs forward, stops and turns to give a backwards or sideways pass.

Even when we find someone with a bit of passion it is quickly knocked out if them. When was the last time you saw Frimpong look happy to be on the pitch?

Anyone who slagged us off, saying Scott McKenna was a donkey and not good enough for Celtic, should take a look at Shane Duffy's 'defending' today
Big Shane is Efe Ambrose, with an Irish accent, except big Efe, could control a ball at times
When in doubt, hoof it out, you learn that, when you start playing the game
Griff, Rogic, Laxalt, Ajer, Frimpong & Christie should be given a jersey next game, right off the bat
Bain looked comfortable and glad he's getting an opportunity
Some say we should get Mjallby in to help out with the coaching, I'd tell big Shane to sit down, and let Mjallby have his spot
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚woa woa woa duffy is a bit shite but IMO Scott McKenna ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s a naw and a big laff fae me

Back