Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

Let's face it the writing was on the wall from day one this season.

Our opening day fixture could've seen us lose three goals from insane defending but nothing has been done to address this.

Poor management... End of story.

Hayes is shite the reason he looks good today is simple he was in the company of not interested players he would not have done a jonb today for us we were good down his side, if thats what we desire we jave lost the plot, we have young guys like Sorro, Kamala and Turnbull desperate to be coached and eager to impress on the park, thats the issue,
Hayes has played well this season for them, not saying he'd replace what we have, but sure as fuck would be a good backup, especially when you see him against us
I've watched him in games, and his committment never waivers
Soro and Turnbull don't get a look in, so we watch Ntcham doing fuck all every week, and don't get me started on Shane Duffy
There's a total lack of positional awareness in his play
If NL can't/won't see it, then stay tuned for more bombscares

And now we have a real quandary.........we're quarter way through the season and if there had to be a change - then anyone coming in would have to hit the ground running.

No settling in period. No time to gauge the players or alternative systems. No margin for error.

WGS has been out of the day-to-day game too long and made an arse of his last season with some curious decisions in the last month of the season. Many of the other quoted names just don't have the experience of managing a club like Celtic and whichever way you cut it, guys like Eddie Howe ultimately failed in his objective at Bournemouth. It also probably requires a complete overhaul as any manager worth their salt would want their own men in place. Perhaps it might take headhunting Chris Davies from Leicester to really piss off Buck, but he has no managerial bonafides.

It's a feckin quandary alright?

Well Celtic fans have done the loyalty bit and its down to you PL, your job is on the line, because we sure aint paying next year if you think you can serve up that plate of shite. We have players and we have some who could not get a wage elsewere, we know why, they never lacked ability, they fucking lack desire and commitment.
The huns will not win it but I sure as fuck aint backing next year a limping duck and watching lack lustre shite. Celtic will always come good, but we are not in a waiting game, the fucking season has started, some need to get their overalls on and do a bit.

Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!

And now we have a real quandary.........we're quarter way through the season and if there had to be a change - then anyone coming in would have to hit the ground running.

No settling in period. No time to gauge the players or alternative systems. No margin for error.

WGS has been out of the day-to-day game too long and made an arse of his last season with some curious decisions in the last month of the season. Many of the other quoted names just don't have the experience of managing a club like Celtic and whichever way you cut it, guys like Eddie Howe ultimately failed in his objective at Bournemouth. It also probably requires a complete overhaul as any manager worth their salt would want their own men in place. Perhaps it might take headhunting Chris Davies from Leicester to really piss off Buck, but he has no managerial bonafides.

It's a feckin quandary alright?

Comrade.....we don’t need quandaries.....we need answers 👍

I’ll keep saying it Eddy Howe good young manager did a great job int EPL good coach good manager his teams had to Defend but also played some good football in a big league as a small fish. Wonder what he would do as a big fish in a pish pond (just quoting the Englandershizen).
WGS has had his time let’s think outside the box just for once let’s not do this cheaply not for the 10 it’s too important.

HH 🍀
Without a doubt JamSam67,I think he would jump at the job knowing the size of this club..

HH.

I’ll keep saying it Eddy Howe good young manager did a great job int EPL good coach good manager his teams had to Defend but also played some good football in a big league as a small fish. Wonder what he would do as a big fish in a pish pond (just quoting the Englandershizen).
WGS has had his time let’s think outside the box just for once let’s not do this cheaply not for the 10 it’s too important.

HH 🍀
The board wont sack him and he wont resign. The only way will be too late, when we fall further behind, if it all. And who would want to come in without a fucking chance to retrieve it? No one we would want. If we lose next week, it should be over, it should be over today, but it wont be. I have zero confidence in him. Again today going in without Turnbull, playing Sham, Duffy should never have been in today, I would have Walsh in before him. I would have Me in before him, thats how bad Duffy is and he will continue to cause goals against us. He can't run, cannot pass, positionally is garbage and is more effective for the opposition than he is for us.

Played 11 , won 8, drawn 2, lost 1
And all but the Hobs games have been hard fucking watches Docco even you with your Airdrie tinted gleessess must see we’ve been pish to watch Shirley you can see that. We’re showing nothing no spirit fight if those two were there then I could
Believe we’ll come good but so far nothing.
Open yir cataracts Man it’s over fur Lennon
And that makes me sad as Fuck

HH 😞

Hayes is shite the reason he looks good today is simple he was in the company of not interested players he would not have done a jonb today for us we were good down his side, if thats what we desire we jave lost the plot, we have young guys like Sorro, Kamala and Turnbull desperate to be coached and eager to impress on the park, thats the issue,
Sorry boab the issue is these guys are as far away from getting oan the park as I am

HH 🍀
The board wont sack him and he wont resign. The only way will be too late, when we fall further behind, if it all. And who would want to come in without a fucking chance to retrieve it? No one we would want. If we lose next week, it should be over, it should be over today, but it wont be. I have zero confidence in him. Again today going in without Turnbull, playing Sham, Duffy should never have been in today, I would have Walsh in before him. I would have Me in before him, thats how bad Duffy is and he will continue to cause goals against us. He can't run, cannot pass, positionally is garbage and is more effective for the opposition than he is for us.
I remember us signing Willie Garner he was crap, came with a good pedigree same as Duffy but did not last long. Duffy has to be dropped for our sakes than his own.
What pedigree did Duffy come with? He was always shit. A fucking carthorse, no technical ability whatsoever and prone to repeated disasters. A fucking doo, even Brighton fans said he was a doo, brave but fucking useless on the deck, slow and cannot pass a baw. He looked utter shit in his "highlights" clips. Ireland are shite too, so getting a game for them is like getting a game for Scotland, says fuck all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back