Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

Spot on steviebhoy the NFL I am watching just now is just no the wee cunt who snarled at everything in saying that maybe years of abuse( only in Scotland) is taking its toll , sack him 🙈 the question is who replaces NFL and I’m not being a smart cunt , who goes in there with more knowledge of CELTIC 🙈
I'm thinking that knowledge of Celtic is less of a factor than knowledge of tactics and getting the players playing to their best.

I'm thinking that knowledge of Celtic is less of a factor than knowledge of tactics and getting the players playing to their best.
True. I don't think anybody actually believes we will make a manager change. But, if we did, the qualities you point out would be a distinct advantage. When Slippy hands you your arse three times tactics wise, you really need to change them. Or, employ some even.

With no playing time, new club nor bench time, I believe its been said that Forster is still available.

If this boat has not sailed yet Celtic must find the money to buy him/ appease him/ please him .......something can be agreed ...IF WE WANT TO.
Bain, Barkas, Baggins, Badass......it don't matter, they're all crap, and we need to get in quality again...whatever it costs.

Celtic CAN find the money if they really want it badly enough....FFS the filthy manks find money when there's nothing out there on offer, niente, nix, nada not a scintilla......

Without the ten secured, next season Celtic are looking at a £45 million loss in difference between ST's, merch and CL.....at least.

I think big Frase is the answer and will stem the goals against us, enough to win more games....than we are at present.

Analysing the three games we dropped points in, with him in the team I think we wouldn't have lost a game yet, and probably even would have pushed us on enough to sneak a win against a crap hun team.

I know he's likely to stay a greed bassa but we don't appear to be trying too hard any more.

Even a Covid, and disease riddled sevco is not enough to stop them, Gordon would have been better yes but that option is definitely gone ..... so if we can stay in touch with the filth till January AND.... he is interested.
A forgotten man? ....after all, with game time and his name back in the headlines surely has to be the appeal.... don't give up on him.......

When you boot Res 12 in to touch.....there has to be a good reason, right?

When you lie to a Celtic AGM there has to be a good reason, right?

When you state that “ It’s not in the best of the company to proceed with Res 12” then you know the fix is in..... right?

The current results we are witnessing are a by product of a much bigger malaise.....we have to reclaim our Club.....I truly think the fix is in ...
So more than poor management and losing the dressing room then?

Celtic will win the title, there was glimpses of playing teams off the park, McGregors goal and build up is what they have in the locker, the sheep are shite, there was not one goal let alone three goals in their side today. No many teams will come back from been behind twice away from home.
...love your optimism Boab....want some of it but.....can't find any.......

With no playing time, new club nor bench time, I believe its been said that Forster is still available.

If this boat has not sailed yet Celtic must find the money to buy him/ appease him/ please him .......something can be agreed ...IF WE WANT TO.
Bain, Barkas, Baggins, Badass......it don't matter, they're all crap, and we need to get in quality again...whatever it costs.

Celtic CAN find the money if they really want it badly enough....FFS the filthy manks find money when there's nothing out there on offer, niente, nix, nada not a scintilla......

Without the ten secured, next season Celtic are looking at a £45 million loss in difference between ST's, merch and CL.....at least.

I think big Frase is the answer and will stem the goals against us, enough to win more games....than we are at present.

Analysing the three games we dropped points in, with him in the team I think we wouldn't have lost a game yet, and probably even would have pushed us on enough to sneak a win against a crap hun team.

I know he's likely to stay a greed bassa but we don't appear to be trying too hard any more.

Even a Covid, and disease riddled sevco is not enough to stop them, Gordon would have been better yes but that option is definitely gone ..... so if we can stay in touch with the filth till January AND.... he is interested.
A forgotten man? ....after all, with game time and his name back in the headlines surely has to be the appeal.... don't give up on him.......
that ship hasn't just sailed, its in the breakers yard and been turned into radiators.

Sorry m8 but you're being entirely unrealistic here.

How long should we wait?

There's a monster problem with the management at Celtic and it's been there ALL SEASON.

If we give Lennon a chance to turn it round we'll be watching the scum doing a lap of honour in front of their reprobate support in May.

Right now is the time to turn it round!

Anyone coming in now has two games to sort things out. Is 10 more important than a BF Cup semi? Absolutely.

Is it more important than a Europa League campaign? Abso-fucki -lutely!

Two games for the new guy to bed in and take stock for the push to 10.
And if he disnae turn it round after 2 games, sack him as well?

Could go into all the reasons why we turned a hard fought win into a draw today but whit's the point, it disnae change the result and it only serves to distract from the real issues!

Like Thursday we only seen brief flashes of a capable team today, moments where we looked like the actual Celtic team who has racked up 9 titles in a row but those moments were fleeting and the bottom line is Celtic can't afford to be banking on fleeting moments to carry us to the 10.

A team playing nice football or showing a bit of fight and desire for 5 mins here and there then disappearing back into their comfort zone is simply NOT on for a club aiming for 10 league titles in a row. Nobody expects these bhoys to sustain great scintillating football for 90 mins solid but there's NO excuses for any of them not to be delivering the necessary concentration, desire and fight for those entire 90 mins and right now we're not getting that from this group of players.

There's no denying Lenny bears a lot of responsibility for where we find ourselves just now but it's NOT all Lenny's fault! There are players in this squad (very capable, talented players) who are playing well below the standards they're capable of. Some of them are showing a lack of resilience and are buckling under the pressure, some of them have their eye on the door and are playing for themselves and some of them just lack the heart and fight to step up and take some responsibility.

We seem to be in the midst of a perfect storm just now......players low on confidence, players unsure of themselves, others dreaming of pastures new, a management team at a loss on how to get us out of this malaise no matter who they pick or how they set-up and some of our biggest players out of action at a time when we need them the most.

It's at times like this when you need your manager to step up and earn his corn......so earn your corn Lenny! Get your formation and tactics nailed down and stick to them, get the players with the mental fortitude to take on the responsibility of fighting and scrapping for every point into your starting 11 and keep them there, get the want-aways oot the team for good and tell those who are wilting under the pressure to get a fucking grip or take a seat on the bench until they do!

No more excuses, no more hard luck stories, just step the fuck up for the jersey!

And if he disnae turn it round after 2 games, sack him as well?
I'm saying that NL doesn't appear to have the ability to be flexible.

I can't think that after what we've witnessed this season that anyone coming in could be worse.

For me the season's gone if Lennon stays so what do we have to lose?

Last edited:
So more than poor management and losing the dressing room then?

I ask myself what have we lost as a consequence of refusing to challenge the corruption and fraud we know to be true.....I have no doubt this will come back to bite us.....in essence our Board are agreeing that fraud and corruption is acceptable to ensure the continuity of the so called old firm.....apparently it’s all about the money.....success on the park overshadows this to some.....what happens when this success comes to an end?.....I think you know the answer...

I would hope the board are looking at alternative management structures as to not to be doing so should not please shareholders - or does that matter.
Maybe the breaking point is when we can't win the league by beating them the required amount of times, so as long as we are not more 6 points behind with 2 matches against them still to come then NL keeps the job. They have a record of brinkmanship imo

That’s a valid point then who ?
That would be down to PL and the board since it is their responsibility. Their responsibility to look at who they could get and what the available managers' strengths and attributes are, their responsibility to draw up a shortlist, their responsibility to interview those on the shortlist, their responsibility to ensure the budget for the selected management team is in place and their responsibility to ensure that any budget for players is in place.

I don't know the CVs of all those people in the list above (or someone not on the list for that matter) or what they could bring. I do think that one of them must be willing to take the job and bring some nous.

That would be down to PL and the board since it is their responsibility. Their responsibility to look at who they could get and what the available managers' strengths and attributes are, their responsibility to draw up a shortlist, their responsibility to interview those on the shortlist, their responsibility to ensure the budget for the selected management team is in place and their responsibility to ensure that any budget for players is in place.

I don't know the CVs of all those people in the list above or what they could bring. I do think that one of them must be willing to take the job and bring some nous.
Not a word of your post I disagree with apart fae the bit “that’s PL job” yes it is bit as far as I know PL isn’t calling for the managers head , when he does I’m sure he’ll have a list and know one aff the internet full a failed managers 🙈🙈 I was askin you who ?

Back