Aberdeen v Celtic - Scottish Premiership Sunday 27 October kick-off 12.15pm

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
It's the League game after the Europa League so as usual Celtic are away from home while the Rangers are playing at Ibrox. Remarkably good luck for them that one.

Still we are more than capable of winning at Pittodrie and Tom Rogic always seems to enjoy his trips to Pittodrie. A wee match preview below...

Prediction? Aberdeen 0 Celtic 2.

COYBIG

Oh and if you haven't read this please do so now...

PERSISTENCE-702x336@2x-1.jpg

It's the League game after the Europa League so as usual Celtic are away from home while the Rangers are playing at Ibrox. Remarkably good luck for them that one.

Pretty sure we have been at home more than we have away after European games this year

Anyway, I expect us to line up
Fraser
Bauer, Ajer Julien, Boli
Broony MacGregor
Rogic
Forrest eddy elanoussi

3-1 (Forrest 2 Rogic1)

Last edited:
Need to freshen team up from Thursday. Last post Euro game at Livvy we only made one change and it was a tired performance. A lot will depend on injuries from Thursday (Elhamed and Bolingoli both looked as if they were injured when substituted). I don’t think Brown should play, he can’t play two high intensity games over such a short period anymore. I’d rest him and bring in Bitton to partner McGregor then bring Brown back and rest McGregor on Wednesday.

3 changes from midweek for me.
Forster
Bauer Julien Ajer Bolingoli
Bitton McGregor
Forrest Rogic Eyounoussi
Edouard

They’ll play a similar line up to last week with 7 recognised defenders in the 10 outfield position and hope to hit long balls to Cosgrove. Julien and Ajer need to be a lot better than they were when Livvy employed this tactic a couple of weeks ago.
Think it’ll be a tight, tough one goal victory with the scourge of Aberdeen (TC) scoring.

If we play like we did on Thursday we'll fleece them, Sheep will be like lambs to the slaughter, hope the baaastard in black won't do them too many favours. My heeds still a bit wooly from last night but I'll go 3-1 Hoops.
Baaa! 🐑
Time you laid off the Catnip Hoopy it’s making you a lamb to be slaughtered.
but fully expect us to win could get our new left back Taylor a run oot.
we need to flock all over the Baaaaaastaaaaaards.
min the Hoops.

HH 🍀

As everybody has said we need to be on our toes,hope we keep a strong with not to many changes,an early goal to settle the nerves and forward with a couple more 3-0 to Celtic but we must not allow any cracks in defence and we need to watch for the hackers and they have a few of them HH

Back