Aberdeen v Celtic - Sunday 2nd October, kick off 12.00

Just heard Ewan Cameron tell everyone that we’ll get Pumped tomorrow Hibs will get something from the Hun game and that’s us we’ll not even finish 2nd.
He’s a Fucking talentless Fanny
Even his co commentator’s slagged him
A Celtic fan had emailed in and he’s shouting give me his email and I’ll be getting him telt the morrow. A fucking absolute prick aargh
Mon the Hoops ram it up his puss

HH 🍀
Aye a heard him, he’s aw mooth, says the leagues bye wi if we dont win the morra.
Its just a short spell ago that every pundit was telling us Sevco 13 pts behind with 8 games to play could still win the league playin utter shite…noo we’ve got the same fannies tellin us we can be less points behind Sevco wi 29 games to play and its over….they dont even realise how utterly hypocritical and stupid they are wi ther biased comments.
As for Cameron, he’s just a big huffy wean wi the pish he spouts.

Just heard Ewan Cameron tell everyone that we’ll get Pumped tomorrow Hibs will get something from the Hun game and that’s us we’ll not even finish 2nd.
A Celtic fan had emailed in and he’s shouting give me his email and I’ll be getting him telt the morrow. A fucking absolute prick aargh

HH 🍀
There’s mair shite comes oot his mouth than a hospital ward wi a bout o diarrhoea
Absolute fucking plank

A game we must win....a game we can win.......and a game we WILL win........SURELY ?
A bit of dejavue from last season with must win games looking at the table even if we win it will still be 6th place for the team but it is about getting some wins and building momentum and climbing the table. All I can say is COME ON YOU BHOYS IN GREEN.

Last edited:

HH 🍀
He's a wee Fat Hun Bastard DIK Masquerading as a wee Fat Mini Hun Bastard DIK!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hart
Ralston CCV Welsh Scales
Bitton MacGregor
Turnbull Jota
Kyogo Giakoumakis
Bring on Rogic, Abada & Montgomery to run riot for the last half hour.

That looks like the type of team I'd like to see on the park just now.

Abada has to learn to cross a ball. I'd have Forrest in the team before him every day of the week and twice on Sundays. He's still young and needs time to learn the game.

Jota looks the absolute business, and along with Kyogo he's a quality addition to the first team. Giakoumakis definitely needs a start with Kyogo to attempt to form some sort of a partnership.

I quite like the idea of giving Bitton a chance again in that position alongside McGregor. He's still a good player on his day, although keeping him away from the last line of defence is a prerequisite!

Welsh and Scales on the left side of a back four might be untried, but it's bound to be better than having Starfelt in there with anyone else outside of him.

Great shout with this team BB... (y) 🇳🇬

Must win today.

Need to keep our momentum up going forward as our pace will have them all over the place, Ange can afford to hold the defense where they should be instead of getting caught to far up front and let Jota and Abada take the game to them from the wide areas, that lets us play scales at left back in the position he was brought in for {no not CB} put bitton in to cover the back four and allow McGregor and Rogic to feed the ball out wide for Kyoto to make his runs into the box, Giakoumakis will be on the bench to replace him when he tires half way through the second half as our set up doesn't allow for 2 upfront and playing Kyoto wide wont work either as its a waste of talent doing so.

3-0 the good guys

Hail Hail

Either McCarthy or Bitton beside McGregor, would be happy with either of them. As long as its not Turnbull & Rogic.
Turnbull and Rogic can play I the same team together. Rogic is playing better than Turnbull just now. If McCarthy isn't playing beside McGregor then Soro should be.
I would even play scales instead of Montgomery

If you ever need proof that the super fixture generator computer thingymabob that the SPFL uses hates us then just look at the 1st 4 away games of the season we've had....in the most important season of sevcos existence funnily enough.

Hearts (always up their game)
Sevco (always up their game)
Livingstone (we always struggle on their shit plastic pitch)
The sheep (always up their game)

Out of all the matches, today is the most prepared we have been. The away league form has been majorly blown up by the media. What a fucking run of away matches to have when you're new to a job and untaking a huge rebuild. If a hun, wearing a sash, listening to Billy boys while feeling up his sister/auntie was hired to create a fixture list for celtic, I don't think he could have done any better.
We will hammer the sheep today and blow the so-called away form crisis out the water with them.

Back