Abramovich has put Chelsea up for sale

Said on the news this morning he’s looking for a CRAZY 3 billion 😱 for Chelsea, no doubt there will be be a que round Stamford bridge with Arabs with shekels in carpet bags….also remember he had to “loan” them 1.5 billion to keep the lights oan……if your talking about basket cases …..that’s one right there….
Will never be sold and he knows it, it’s all just a cover, hoping that the war comes to a quick end …one way or another 😡🇺🇦
Chelsea a basket case
Stay aff the glue
That money termed loan was accumulated over a long number of years as he invested in club/infrastructure/signings
It will never be sold 🤷‍♂️
Watch this space

I get people are anti Russian right now but this vilification of him and Chelsea is unfair
Not a fan of Chelsea but it’s jumping in a bandwagon
At least abramovich has made the gesture to give a quarter of his wealth away
It’s not chump change

and if it does go in part to the Russian families that are affected by this invasion then what’s the problem with that
The Russian soldiers are victims in this too and they have families
their lunatic president had ordered them into Ukraine
Saying no would be a life ending event

I think the anger for what we are all watching should be reserved for those responsible for the atrocities and not just anybody who is Russian

Chelsea a basket case
Stay aff the glue
That money termed loan was accumulated over a long number of years as he invested in club/infrastructure/signings
Watch this space

I get people are anti Russian right now but this vilification of him and Chelsea is unfair
It’s not chump change

and if it does go in part to the Russian families that are affected by this invasion then what’s the problem with that

I think the anger for what we are all watching should be reserved for those responsible for the atrocities and not just anybody who is Russian
Roman wouldn’t have given a dime away if this invasion hadn’t happened nor woulf he be “selling” Chelsea.
Its self preservation from a man who made his cash off the back of Putin favours..if you actually look into how Abramovic came about his cash, I think maybe a lot of attitudes would change.
Virtually every Russian oligarch is wealthy off the back of some poor bugger who had everything taken off him either with the threat of death or actually murdered by Putin, they are almost all indebted to him for their wealth such is the corruption over there.
Target them all I say, every last one of them, maybe once the threat of losing their beloved billions will see them make a move for change.
But as is always the case, its the poor who will suffer the most, but they too must be enlightened and forced tonact.
Maybe we will see another Russian revolution, hopefully the people will rise up, but as is the norm, there is always another tyrant in the wings.
What a shitstorm.

Chelsea a basket case
Stay aff the glue
Watch this space

It’s not chump change

Totally a basket case, totally funded by one man, totally reliant on his money, punching well above their fan base size, bought success……

Who in recent years was run on the same business model?

Gretna, Blackburn and the Huns, once the money tap gets turned aff, how much of a “basket case” they are soon become apparent

Ps, stay aff the smack 🥄 💉

Roman wouldn’t have given a dime away if this invasion hadn’t happened nor woulf he be “selling” Chelsea.
Its self preservation from a man who made his cash off the back of Putin favours..if you actually look into how Abramovic came about his cash, I think maybe a lot of attitudes would change.
Virtually every Russian oligarch is wealthy off the back of some poor bugger who had everything taken off him either with the threat of death or actually murdered by Putin, they are almost all indebted to him for their wealth such is the corruption over there.
Target them all I say, every last one of them, maybe once the threat of losing their beloved billions will see them make a move for change.
But as is always the case, its the poor who will suffer the most, but they too must be enlightened and forced tonact.
Maybe we will see another Russian revolution, hopefully the people will rise up, but as is the norm, there is always another tyrant in the wings.
What a shitstorm.
you may be correct, but i see it for what it is, can't see the negtive slant on victims of 'war' getting such a hefty sum when it eventuall ends to rebuild
i get what your saying but it's easy to say because someones a billionaire theyre a crook
but my view on that ain't set in stone as far as abramovich goes

now i'm all for targetting those directly involved with putin and the russian government
If they were going to sanction him, they should have done at the time but...

i'm afraid it's always the poor that suffer, seems to me thats the way of the world

Totally a basket case, totally funded by one man, totally reliant on his money, punching well above their fan base size, bought success……

Gretna, Blackburn and the Huns, once the money tap gets turned aff, how much of a “basket case” they are soon become apparent

we'll see if the basket case gets sold and what it gets sold for
I'll stick to glue thanks, heroin destroys people who in turn destroy families
i could write a 10,000 page book about what its done to my family,
cheap shot

A know hes fae Greenock but its no smack...its Jack Daniels 🤣

Back