Added time

It's clear to me that it's a Celtic thing. Now granted I didnt watch the hun game but 5 minutes seems a bit much, was there an injury in that match. And regardless of was usually happens in matches, injuries or not, when celtic have a small lead the ref doesnt hesitate to add 4 minutes.

Not arguing your point, Lubo. And in the Sevco game, there was a lot more lying around the pitch -- Moreorless himself usually takes at least a minute to get up off the turf whenever he is "fouled," real or imagined. I think in the Ross County game, the MIBs just wanted to get to the pub, the game was out of reach, and maybe it should have been an 86-minute Slippy special.

I thought it was 30 seconds per sub Larry...that's 3 minutes there. Then the 5 goals scored 2nd half. Time surely should be added for time taken celebrating the goals.
It's clear to me that it's a Celtic thing. Now granted I didnt watch the hun game but 5 minutes seems a bit much, was there an injury in that match. And regardless of was usually happens in matches, injuries or not, when celtic have a small lead the ref doesnt hesitate to add 4 minutes.
I bet, if the games tight against the sheep, we get 4 or 5 minutes added at the end,no matter what happens during the match.
That's a given Lubo
HH

Not saying there shouldn’t have been more time added, as clearly it should, but we could’ve conceded a goal in extra minutes added, or got an injury. Personally happy that the job was completely done, +6 on goal difference with every one unscathed for Thursday. Plenty of teams getting a hammering are spared by the ref, even though technically they shouldn’t

Not saying there shouldn’t have been more time added, as clearly it should, but we could’ve conceded a goal in extra minutes added, or got an injury. Personally happy that the job was completely done, +6 on goal difference with every one unscathed for Thursday. Plenty of teams getting a hammering are spared by the ref, even though technically they shouldn’t

Would agree that you do see it happen some times with other teams...but with celtic its constant. I've lost count of the amount of times I've watched Celtic utterly dominate other teams...attack after attack. Matches you dont want to end and you hope for at least 4 minutes added time, for the ref to then add 1 minute. And I'm not talking about 6-0 games. Even if Celtic are just winning 2-0. The ref will give us 1 minute. And you're right. We could have lost a goal, but that didnt look likely against county. But I believe that if county were dominating us in the last 5 minutes of the match and were looking like scoring. The ref would have probably added 3 or 4 minutes to give them that chance.

Back