AJ 🇨🇦 🍁

Spot on "a fucking RB at the back post of the left hand side of the park!!!"

A desperate right back taking a corner from the left and staying put, threw us off. Somebody forgot to switch on when they allowed themselves to think this game is a doddle when 3 1 up. Must do better.

In his interview, AJ spoke of how he feels confident in moving forward because he knows he has guys like calmac and CCV who will tuck in and cover his position. This team are trained to work as just that...a team....back your teammate. If you feel he's having a wobbly then help him out. We win as a team and we lose as a team. Calmac did it for Mooey yesterday and AJ felt he had to do it for CCV. That's why I think he was caught out for their 2nd. He saw his CB was having a bit of a poor game. He saw the ball coming in and tried to get in there to help out his teammate. Yes...he should have looked over his shoulder but the guy has been solid for us....I forgive him 😁....plus, that 2nd goal has given the scum hope. And watching that kill them never ever gets boring 🤣🤣🤣

So much to like about that performance he had.
Tracked and snuffed them out a few times. Made it look easy. Must of been painful to watch. Equally for us it was "ffs can't believe he just slapped that wee bawbag out the road 😁"
Surprised us all with getting stuck in the way he did, no respect shown and bossed them.

Onto the burgervans goal that was chalked...i think he missjudged the flight of the ball lost it in the air and attempted a heeder while decking it (at the same time burgervan had slight hands on him).
I can see AJ being a bit more robust given the chance again.
The classic thing for me was burgervan is typically a dirty bastard and he wasn't even sure if he had fouled or not 😁. Did the whole S American inoccent routine which made it look worse...gulp of tears right there.

The ultimate praise is that there wasn't a single hun watching that game that didn't have a feeling of despair when AJ was chasing down one of their wee orc babies.
That's the facts

Hail hail the milkybar rambo

347416515_3454959861436857_2380047641055255595_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back