Ajar confirms he wants to leave

This is the trouble Winter. A lot of people seem to think oh we've had one bad season surely it can't get worse. Well it can. Our half decent players are for the off. The prospect of playing for an unknown Aussie doesn't excite them. We are in weak position regarding selling them on as most are in the last year of their contracts. So we can forget big money to build the squad. This was all predictable and could have been avoided.
But hey, not to worry. Big Ange is going to sort it ALL out in a couple of weeks because he's, well, big, oh and don't take shit, so he's what we need.
Ffs you couldn't make it up.
Understand you're point I was merely saying that we arent at the rebels stages yet this guy could come in and blow us all away or not heres hoping for the former HH

I think some underestimate the task at hand
We’ve lost our captain
We’re about to lose our best striker and our 2nd best could quite possibly go
Our best player of last year about to go
Not got a goalkeeper
Not even got a manager
No doubt players signed without seeing them and pre season in 2 weeks 🙈

Last edited:
I think some spoke underestimate the task at hand
We’ve lost our captain
We’re about to lose our best striker and our 2nd best could quite possibly go
Our best player of last year about to go
Not got a goalkeeper
No doubt and pre season in 2 weeks 🙈
Almost a former full Celtic squad playing for Scotland the other night v Holland.

Gordon
Tierney
Hendry
Armstrong
Turnbull
McGregor
Forrest
Christie

Robertson
Cooper
Dykes

Thank feck, I’ll drive him to the airport myself, Never a central defender, 6’5” but jumps like he’s 5’5” constantly jumps under the ball, constantly caught ball watching, the “show pony” dribbles into midfield doesn’t impress me, once was touted as a £30 million player, would now he happy to get £8 million, can’t believe the stick Duffy got, yet he got away with it, looking forward to having a better defence next season, even playing with 10 players and only 1 central defender would strengthen it from last season......numptie.....😡
He was arguably our best player in the shitshow that was last season. At least he gave the impression that he bothered whilst others didn't give a shit.

Had he had a commanding Centre half partner this big fella may well have been a star for us. I like him... he gave his all during a shit show and had to cover for the inadequacy of both bolingoli and young frimpong.Has he ever had the opportunity to play beside a quality Centre half ..I think not.He will go on and do really well under the correct coaching and partnership. I wish him well.

No surprise ajer wants to move on and one of the very few that gets pass marks from last season.
Very disappointing not to be able to cash in on his value and still believe who ever gets him will be getting a bargain.
More of a modern day defender with been good with the ball at his feet but still a huge weekness with a high ball played into the area. Also believe he is possibly the best example of highlighting just how poor our coaching has become.
Wish him well and think he can still have a successful career even, if he may have already won all the medals his career will bring

Ajer weaknesses can be listed.
One of the most one footed pros you will ever see.
Laughed a while back when I seen a quote somewhere on a clickbait site when 25m was a figure getting banded about. The quote was what "leg you buying? Double it"

Thought about it and laughed

Yer not paying 25m for his other one.
Guy tackles at a stretch across because it his 25m leg that does everything 😆

Daft stuff aside im not part of the group that want to chase him out of the club.
I would of hoped he would of earned a bit more respect for what he has given.

Turned in a good few motm performances when everyone else gave up. Several times.
That attitude in the game today is rare.
He respects the chance he was given by RD and has always put his all into this club.

Seen him get his shoulder popped back in on the touchline and refused to be subbed. Played on and well after it.

If the squad had his attitude we wouldnt of seen the season we did.

Refused the extension deal. Didnt down tools when PL blocked all of the 2yr left want aways...

If its time for him to move fine. Wish him the best.

He will more than cover his fee in.
2years older than Welsh and look at what he as achieved.

Good luck to him. If he stays ill be happy.
Been on peanuts for years and been a big part of our squad.

The negativty the lad is being hit with is despicable. Its not too bad on here but collectively is shameful

Thank feck, I’ll drive him to the airport myself, Never a central defender, 6’5” but jumps like he’s 5’5” constantly jumps under the ball, constantly caught ball watching, the “show pony” dribbles into midfield doesn’t impress me, once was touted as a £30 million player, would now he happy to get £8 million, can’t believe the stick Duffy got, yet he got away with it, looking forward to having a better defence next season, even playing with 10 players and only 1 central defender would strengthen it from last season......numptie.....😡
Duffy made mistakes and it got in his head. He rattled like a miraca. Wasnt able to dust himself down and reset.
Duffy got grief because his head went down. Visibly.
His club connections and personal issues added to it.
Ajer wasnt ever the complete CB. He at least has the mentality to pull on the Jersey. Duffy didn't.
We can debate quality and talent

Laughed a while back when I seen a quote somewhere on a clickbait site when 25m was a figure getting banded about. The quote was what "leg you buying? Double it"

Daft stuff aside im not part of the group that want to chase him out of the club.

Turned in a good few motm performances when everyone else gave up. Several times.
He respects the chance he was given by RD and has always put his all into this club.

Seen him get his shoulder popped back in on the touchline and refused to be subbed. Played on and well after it.

Refused the extension deal. Didnt down tools when PL blocked all of the 2yr left want aways...

The negativty the lad is being hit with is despicable. Its not too bad on here but collectively is shameful
1622847039748.png

Spot on with the above assessment. I wish the boy all the luck going. He gave us all he had.

Latest posts

Back