Ajeti charged with simulation

Good to see that Celtic will appeal this ridiculous charge. What also irks me is that Celtic will have to pay for the appeal. Idk how much it is now to appeal but it's not long ago smaller clubs wouldnt appeal because they couldnt afford to pay a few grand to the SFA/SPFL. I wonder if a club wins an appeal do they still have to pay? I wouldnt be surprised.
On the Ajeti scenario, is simulation not a cautionable offence only if the ref thinks youare trying to con him, was Clancy or the assistant conned. No, they saw what they interpreted a pen. Strange when the Huns have a case to answer someone else is dragged along.

Moreloss stamp
lets bring in McGregor of hibs

Roofe stamp
Lets bring in Ajeti/Brown

Don't know who the reporter is for the Hibs incident, but gie me fucking piece.

"On the far touchline, Hibs defender Darren McGregor appeared to stand on Rangers' midfield maestro Glen Kamara."

Never knew he liked classical music.

On the Ajeti scenario, is simulation not a cautionable offence only if the ref thinks youare trying to con him, was Clancy or the assistant conned. No, they saw what they interpreted a pen. Strange when the Huns have a case to answer someone else is dragged along.

Moreloss stamp
lets bring in McGregor of hibs

Roofe stamp
Lets bring in Ajeti/Brown

Don't know who the reporter is for the Hibs incident, but gie me fucking piece.

"On the far touchline, Hibs defender Darren McGregor appeared to stand on Rangers' midfield maestro Glen Kamara."

Never knew he liked classical music.
It's all part of the scam of the season boab, just a tactic for the hun media to deflect away from the cheating hun bastards and mib's and place the attention elsewhere, mainly upon us.
It has happened all season long

Members online

Latest posts

Back