Alex Rae reveals his ignorance . . . Again

Warriorthruandthru

Alex Rae prattling on about how the sevvies are in safe hands with Dougie Park. Rae talks about Park having had through the night email exchanges with the lying King because of the time difference.

The problem for Rae is that there is no time difference between SA and UK. So he is proving that he is making it up as he goes along. Telling them what he thinks they want to hear. The thing is, I'll bet he believes everything he has written.

Alex Rae prattling on about how the sevvies are in safe hands with Dougie Park. Rae talks about Park having had through the night email exchanges with the lying King because of the time difference.

The problem for Rae is that there is no time difference between SA and UK. So he is proving that he is making it up as he goes along. Telling them what he thinks they want to hear. The thing is, I'll bet he believes everything he has written.
Thing is i'm drawn to the Monkey, typewriter, Shakespeare analogy, (or whatever it's called), basically you give a million chimps a typewriter, you'll get the works of "The Bard". So it stands to reason if you provide enough ex odlco's with enough reams of paper with all the letters of the alphabet, then, obviously it stands to reason that they will eventually come up with a sentence

Thing is i'm drawn to the Monkey, typewriter, Shakespeare analogy, (or whatever it's called), basically you give a million chimps a typewriter, you'll get the works of "The Bard". So it stands to reason if you provide enough ex odlco's with enough reams of paper with all the letters of the alphabet, then, obviously it stands to reason that they will eventually come up with a sentence
Get your point nick, but he's a Fucking LAB chimp.🙄

But he's a staunch chimp! Staunchie McStaunchieface, the staunchest of the staunch, more staunch than professor Staunch, who teaches staunchness at staunch university tae 'peepul' who want tae be staunch! aw right, awright, ah wiz oan a roll there, naw! no' a spam roll, a drum roll, ah drum roll sets the staunchies aff intae marchin mode, the glazed eyes, the glaikit look, the funny shapes they throw,then they staunchin, tae their mad mental staunch marchin tunes as they march staunchly back to the place they love the best, the 17th phuqin century! geeza nurra Stella! 🍺

Back