'Alexa - Show me a picture of club captains standing beside a trophy they've never won!'

Is there another League in the world that would advertise their new League Season with a photo of all the teams participating - except one - the team who are current champions ?

Is it any wonder that people outwith Scotland think that we are running a Mickey Mouse operation ?

HH

Is there another League in the world that would advertise their new League Season with a photo of all the teams participating - except one - the team who are current champions ?

Is it any wonder that people outwith Scotland think that we are running a Mickey Mouse operation ?

HH

Its getting harder to argue for the scottish football cause amongst my english friends Millsy.
The utter farce concerning broony last year, the utter and constant farce surrounding moreorless and McGregor and the SPFL refusing to punish them time and again and now this. When they class our league as a joke it's getting harder to disagree.

Its getting harder to argue for the scottish football cause amongst my english friends Millsy.
The utter farce concerning broony last year, the utter and constant farce surrounding moreorless and McGregor and the SPFL refusing to punish them time and again and now this. When they class our league as a joke it's getting harder to disagree.
I hear you pal, I'm sick of these scouse gets, I wanna come home ?

Back