All the sounds coming out of Celtic Park are very positive.

My concern is that Kennedy and Strachan (just like what happened with Lenny) are being foisted on him and he doesn't feel he's in a strong enough position to say no.

Manager's need people they know and trust around them, people who they have confidence in to have their back and they can confide in when issues arise with players, board members, staff etc. and these 2 (especially Kennedy) are too close to certain players and the hierarchy for that trust to exist or be built imo.

Without his own people around him Postecoglou could become very isolated very quickly if things become a bit bumpy and that's a scenario nobody wants.
Calm the fek doon. He certainly doesn't come across as a "yes man". As mentioned before he's stated that he'll look at people within the next few weeks and if they don't buy into his philosophy they will be replaced on his say so.

I think it was pretty clear Ange will have final say on any signings. As for JK and ipad boy he's gonna assess them and take it from there. My instinct tells me he's already got his own backroom staff in mind.
I hope so was just thinking if JK is still there what if Ange is a disaster do we sack him and put JK in charge FFS he’s got to go now.But I think Ange will do ok I really don’t think it’ll take much to overhaul the rotten mob get a few players in get them playing for each other again I can see good things happening this season normal service will be resumed

I hope so was just thinking if JK is still there what if Ange is a disaster do we sack him and put JK in charge FFS he’s got to go now.But I think Ange will do ok I really don’t think it’ll take much to overhaul the rotten mob get a few players in get them playing for each other again I can see good things happening this season normal service will be resumed
Think he did say gonna look at everything give every cunt a fair go ,maybe Kennedy just needs fuckin tellin whit his job is ,as for iPad lad bit unfair as every team has got some idiot ordering fae just eat in the dugout ,wee griff got his t cakes in jip time 😂😂😂

Both Strachan and Kennedy are young. Both under 40 I believe, and have never played top flight football. Basically, I’m saying they’re inexperienced. Perhaps they can learn a lot from Ange and themselves grow into better coaches/managers.
Kennedy played top flight football if you call getting yer career ruined playin for Scotland. And played 40 odd games for the hoops some off those after his knee wiz fucked right enough wiz a very good prospect until some refuge Romanian fucked his knee

Kennedy played top flight football if you call getting yer career ruined playin for Scotland. And played 40 odd games for the hoops some off those after his knee wiz fucked right enough wiz a very good prospect until some refuge Romanian fucked his knee
I edited my post to amend the mistakes.

but regardless, they’re both young (in terms of being a coach or manager) and -maybe- they could flourish under Ange.

As for players coming in I'd prefer analysts, scouts and DOF/Manager etc to ultimately decide as a group. I don't want Ange picking a player that the analysis team says is a mistake and I also don't want analyis saying some kid's stats are great but Ange doesn't think he'll fit his ethos and is still foisted upon him. I'd much rather there was an element of consensus.

How does that saying go again.... 'A camel is a horse designed by a committee!'

His team, his vision on how he wants to play, his responsibility to implement that and get results, his head on the block if those results don't materialise so surely it should be HIS decision who he brings in!

Scouts and analysts should be taking direction from the manager and that's it, they should NOT be in a position where they have an equal say or worse still be in a position to potentially overrule him (as a group) on who does and doesn't gets signed!

How does that saying go again.... 'A camel is a horse designed by a committee!'

His team, his vision on how he wants to play, his responsibility to implement that and get results, his head on the block if those results don't materialise so surely it should be HIS decision who he brings in!

Scouts and analysts should be taking direction from the manager and that's it, they should NOT be in a position where they have an equal say or worse still be in a position to potentially overrule him (as a group) on who does and doesn't gets signed!
Think it wiz the same cunts that came up way the idea of a HOT TUB 😂😂sitting in a big bath getting pished way cunts who’s personal hygiene wid Gie yea the boke 🤮🤮🤮😂😂 enjoy tubbsters😂😂😂💩💩💩

Both Strachan and Kennedy are young. One is under 40 And the other 37. One has never played top flight football. Basically, I’m saying they’re inexperienced. Perhaps they can learn a lot from Ange and themselves grow into better coaches/managers.
Ffs Strachan junior is 37
He’s obviously not been eating bananas like his dad
Looks aboot state pension age

Could this be the start of the rebuild..

HH.
am away to check hadjuks forum see what they say , when we were signing jozo the zagreb forum were rippin the pish we were paying big money for a guy with fecked legs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back