All the sounds coming out of Celtic Park are very positive.

I guess in any workplace environment when a new boss comes in, they have to lay down one big marker pretty quickly to stamp their authority on the place.

It's not always fair and it's not always wise, but I think in some workplaces, it's absolutely necessary.

I'm sure that Ange is surveilling the scene and watching how the interactions go. He has a quick turnaround to sort out, so whatever decisions he makes will have to be made soon.

There's no point in having a lame duck manager when his staff are undermining him or being contrary to his instructions.

Time will tell, but we don't really have a lot of time to play with.

I guess in any workplace environment when a new boss comes in, they have to lay down one big marker pretty quickly to stamp their authority on the place.

It's not always fair and it's not always wise, but I think in some workplaces, it's absolutely necessary.

I'm sure that Ange is surveilling the scene and watching how the interactions go. He has a quick turnaround to sort out, so whatever decisions he makes will have to be made soon.

There's no point in having a lame duck manager when his staff are undermining him or being contrary to his instructions.

Time will tell, but we don't really have a lot of time to play with.
Corrfuckinect and btw the gap is not as big as cunt would make out ffs there’s nae chance we’re signing Andy haliday ffs 😂😂

Corrfuckinect and btw the gap is not as big as cunt would make out ffs there’s nae chance we’re signing Andy haliday ffs 😂😂
Too true, Ian.........there's still no many o' that mob that I'd take before oor boys.

Something went tits up behind the scenes last year. Sort that oot and we're nearly good to go again.

I'd sign Halliday, just to use him as an effigy when the fans get back in the stadium

No seenba public hanging in my lifetime..........might be a giggle if it's that prick.

Last edited:
Too true, Ian.........there's still no many o' that mob that I'd take before oor boys.

Something went tits up behind the scenes last year. Sort that oot and we're nearly good to go again.

I'd sign Halliday, just to use him as an effigy when the fans get back in the stadium
The media and all went against us big time all their jobs depended on the lie from 2012. They know Celtic fans and the general public who do not give a fuck about the huns, understand what liquidation means and it kills them.
They can keep onboard the gullible all they want, but things will change and they will go into meltdown when the coffin lid is soon closed tight on Rangers 1872 the club.
Radio Clyde sneakily during the day play the sweet Caroline with the added so good so good added, they know we know and they are been defiant, but hey be defiant as they may none of us Tims will be listening to their shit show or any of their EBT knob jockeys and soup takers.
GIRFUT.

Wee Griffith also appearing on wee fanny quiz shows he can fuck off as well. Sitting cosy with English, Nevin etc, get your fucking arse in gear and give these cunts fuck all of your time, next season they will have you on their front pages.
I doubt Sparky would ever be challenging Abert Einstein for smarts, Boab, but he has to be a lot wiser to the fact that these same cunts will knife him in the back wie nary a prick to their conscience.

Best way the boy can shut folk up is by banging in a bucket ful of goals instead of playing the media game.

I doubt Sparky would ever be challenging Abert Einstein for smarts, Boab, but he has to be a lot wiser to the fact that these same cunts will knife him in the back wie nary a prick to their conscience.

Best way the boy can shut folk up is by banging in a bucket ful of goals instead of playing the media game.
Defo, I hate to see Celtic players cosy up to these arse licking cunts, the shite we have to listen to when the footballs on any Scottish channel is horrendous, McCoist a failed money grabbing weasel spouting shite about a game that has bypassed him, the game has changed its faster more dynamic and complex , McFadden will never rock the boat living off a memory of a goal, FFS Artur Boric scored a more meaningful goal than his and now Charlie Adam a gobshoite tramp who cannot string a sentence together who claimed covid was alright as players like him were fit, aye what about your relatives ya fud and friends, and suprise surprise guess who ended up with covid and was fucked with it.
Can see this season been up against English, Keevins to see who puts the boot into the new guy the hardest, the Celtic Blog article i believe was alluding to the fact that there has always been dialogue with Celtic fans from a chosen variety and they are quite prepared to keep a wee closed shop, that will fucking have to change, wonder were the leaks came from with Lennys team selections, they always appeared on blogs.

SP Sparky
Should have told the cunt to get to fuck

Defo, I hate to see Celtic players cosy up to these arse licking cunts, the shite we have to listen to when the footballs on any Scottish channel is horrendous, McCoist a failed money grabbing weasel spouting shite about a game that has bypassed him, the game has changed its faster more dynamic and complex , McFadden will never rock the boat living off a memory of a goal, FFS Artur Boric scored a more meaningful goal than his and now Charlie Adam a gobshoite tramp who cannot string a sentence together who claimed covid was alright as players like him were fit, aye what about your relatives ya fud and friends, and suprise surprise guess who ended up with covid and was fucked with it.
Can see this season been up against English, Keevins to see who puts the boot into the new guy the hardest, the Celtic Blog article i believe was alluding to the fact that there has always been dialogue with Celtic fans from a chosen variety and they are quite prepared to keep a wee closed shop, that will fucking have to change, wonder were the leaks came from with Lennys team selections, they always appeared on blogs.

SP Sparky
Should have told the cunt to get to fuck

Hahahahahaha I need some gonky in my life right now, Boab

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back