Alloa v Celtic Scottish Cup

Was it Robertson who didn't send off Butcher at Tannidice? I am sure there was already a game this season that he didn't red card an assault.
Injury list is getting a bit concerning, wee cunt Fergushun is probably on a bonus from Ibrokes for every Tim injured. 3 they can afford a 4th will bankrupt them, again.
Let's be honest all other teams are allowed to boot Celtic players all over the place more so this season because the 30 or 40 million at the end of this season fact, our board want to get a grip have a meeting with the Sfa, ffs grow are pair what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander as the saying goes ffs our board wants to get a grip

Well there better be a fucking meeting wae the SFA on Monday about the fact we have 3 players all off the park injured and maybe serious injuries too. They bullies stopped us playing the game. Canny fault oor players at all and wee Maeda was jumping to try and avoid the desperate and dangerous tackles. The fact our captain is out I think it’s been deliberate to get certain players out i as the hun game is on the horizon.

Members online

Latest posts

Back