An odd question?

Weedocbhoy60

Sitting watching the Caley Jags v Glesga Jags when (because the game was so riveting and I had started my second bottle of wine, not sure I'm gonna finish it) I wondered if the SFA had rools about which dug out each team should go in ???
So, bhoys and ghirls, if you can answer that one maybe I can answer an odd question ( on any subject, not only football) that's been bothering you.
Please don't ask why I'm watching this particular game of football.

Sitting watching the Caley Jags v Glesga Jags when (because the game was so riveting and I had started my second bottle of wine, not sure I'm gonna finish it) I wondered if the SFA had rools about which dug out each team should go in ???
So, bhoys and ghirls, if you can answer that one maybe I can answer an odd question ( on any subject, not only football) that's been bothering you.
The home team will assign the dugouts as home and away, just as they do with the changing rooms. If it is at a neutral venue such as Hampden, then there will be a draw to establish which team is home and which is away.

And John Beaton gets changed in the home changing room when he's at Ibrokes!

Last edited:
Check whit Bridie says looks rite ti me
Oh
Do you put shake and vac on a deep cut
First or do you put ralgex oan first
Got both in ma hauns but Google’s oan about plasters and Lavender oils
Yours in pure fucking agony
Please answer fast

HH 🙏

Nothing better sitting content and half cut and wonder about the great mysteries of the universe doc🤔😄

Check whit Bridie says looks rite ti me
Oh
Do you put shake and vac on a deep cut
First or do you put ralgex oan first
Got both in ma hauns but Google’s oan about plasters and Lavender oils
Yours in pure fucking agony
Please answer fast

HH 🙏
Don't know, but would advise that you keep your hands away from your tadger, lest you end up with third degree burns o' the knob
Stay tuned for more helpful, handy, healthful, tips

HH

Nothing better sitting content and half cut and wonder about the great mysteries of the universe doc🤔😄
For me there are two great mysteries in the universe. One was solved when I retired, the other is simply bewildering.
1. What do you wanna be when you grow up???
Answer..... Retired
2. Why oh why did GOD make me handsome and no RICH.
Answer...... No feckin idea BUT I'll be sure 'n' ask when the time comes.

Back