An odd question?

Aye, ma da built me a go-cart when I was a wean, my twin sis & I wondered what would happen if we swapped the tyres round & reversed the tread. So the station road pavement was our racetrack, ir was a steep hill with a few sharp turns in the middle & a hairpin at the bottom.

Mmm it was probably our fastest run ever, unfortunately at the hairpin instead of sliding the backend out & continue on our way, oversteer caused us too crash through a fence, wipeoot the chicken coup, a rabbit hutch, few flower beds. We went right through our own garden fence, fuckin loved that wee go-cart 🤣

Last edited:
Aye, ma da built me a go-cart when I was a wean, my twin sis & I wondered what would happen if we swapped the tyres round & reversed the tread. So the station road pavement was our racetrack, ir was a steep hill with a few sharp turns in the middle & a hairpin at the bottom.

Mmm it was probably our fastest run ever, unfortunately at the hairpin instead of sliding the backend out & continue on our way, oversteer caused us too crash through a fence, wipeoot the chicken coup, a rabbit hutch, few flower beds. We went right through our own garden fence, fuckin loved that wee go-cart 🤣
Lucky bastard a go-cart I wish mate best I had was a bogey after finding a silver Cross pram in the middens a bit of string tied to the front "axel" or "axle"🤷 the front bit to steer always wanted a go cart was never to be always wanted a motor bike aswell but had to settle for quenchy Cup in my wheels 😂😂

Not really an odd question,just a question watching the Cameron Vickers interview about Black Celtic players there was a Gil Scott- Herron song played at the start, anyone got any idea what it was?

The death o the local butchers meant the end of white dog shite. It was the bones the butchers gave out that turned the shite white.
Naebody would ask Tesco, Asda or Morrisons for bones the way we would ask our local scheme butcher for them.
Bring back white shite and give yer dug a bone

The death o the local butchers meant the end of white dog shite. It was the bones the butchers gave out that turned the shite white.
Naebody would ask Tesco, Asda or Morrisons for bones the way we would ask our local scheme butcher for them.
Bring back white shite and give yer dug a bone
Aye just don't think it's a stone and pick it up or u will end up with dust and hair in yer hawn🙈 what daft bastard done that anyway???

For me there are two great mysteries in the universe. One was solved when I retired, the other is simply bewildering.
1. What do you wanna be when you grow up???
Answer..... Retired
2. Why oh why did GOD make me handsome and no RICH.
Answer...... No feckin idea BUT I'll be sure 'n' ask when the time comes.
Take it from me WB, being handsome and rich, is not all it's cracked up to be !

One more is it cheating getting yir wife ti pick your scores on the Predictor
50 shades made mi dae it

HH 🙄
I'm no weedocbhoy ( probly noticed that)
Still its definitely cheating 🙄
The correct procedure would be furra wife tae get her ain place in the noisers predictor or another one.
Cheating barstewards and fae the capn tae ...tut tut

I remember one time there was a squad of us weans chasing each other and throwing stones and I picked up wit I thought was a wee bit of white plaster or something soon as I picked it up it crumbled it was a dried oot dug jobby🤣🤣🤣
Dried dug shite isnae whit it used tae be.
When ah wis a waen , couple of years ago.
Dugs wur fed Pedigree champ ( other dug foods also available)
These days dugs are better fed than I wis as a bairn , I dont remember getting small whole chickens , beef etc.
Nah I was treated tae pigs trotters, liver ( still love liver), tripe , an other types of lovely offal

Dried dug shite isnae whit it used tae be.
When ah wis a waen , couple of years ago.
Dugs wur fed Pedigree champ ( other dug foods also available)
These days dugs are better fed than I wis as a bairn , I dont remember getting small whole chickens , beef etc.
Nah I was treated tae pigs trotters, liver ( still love liver), tripe , an other types of lovely offal
I spoil my dug mate if I'm having mince n tatties so is he poor cunts 14 he deserves to eat well for his last years been great wee dug for me got some bond he looks after me if I have a seizure n shit so fuck that pedigree shite the wee man gets the best his shites are fuckin rotten but man 🤣

I spoil my dug mate if I'm having mince n tatties so is he poor cunts 14 he deserves to eat well for his last years been great wee dug for me got some bond he looks after me if I have a seizure n shit so fuck that pedigree shite the wee man gets the best his shites are fuckin rotten but man 🤣
Exactly mhate live yer best life dug anaw 😎
Though the faither in-laws dug is a wee Lhaso Apso and gets the same as everybody else an mair haha
Only problem wi that is when ye take him out , cos of his long hair he always needs his erse wiped 😝

I think my dog is half elephant. He must lose half a stone every time he dungs.

Back