Andy walker

Plucking him from obscurity Bill reminds me of a scottish cup semi at Hampden years ago against Motherwell, 2-0 up and their fans start chanting 1 Andy Walker, he comes on as a sub and scores twice, now this is where my memory is hazy, im thinking the match went into extra time and we went through but I can't remember the exact details or even the year, possibly 86 or 87.

We didn't reach the final in 86 It was Aberdeen and Hearts and in 87 it was St Mirren and Falkirk

We beat Dundee Utd in the final in 85 and 88 but we beat Hearts in the semi in 88 and Hearts in Motherwell 3-0 the semi after a replay

The 1st game ended 1-1 Tommy Burnsxequalised after McAllister out Motherwell 1-0 up

HH?

Last edited:
Did he not get a verbal doing fae Broonie on Twitter or something similar?
Not sure of details though. He never misses a chance to have a dig at El Capitan. ( El Capitan is the 1000feet cliff face at Yosemite, solid granite).
The rat faced fecal beard face McInnes has had a few digs at Broonie when he is on the Sky/Hun panel. Walker and Nicholas a couple o soup takers. McInnes is a typical hurting Sevco, Union Jack, Low intelligence fuckwit. Shinnie is another fecal bearded hunnite shitehouse.
To summarise, Andy Walker, fuckwit soup taker.
Rich HH

Andy Walker. The answer to a question NOBODY asked!

A bitter pitiful little tit who seethes from every pore and drips poison because the Celtic support don't give him the hero status and the adulation HE thinks he deserves.

That fuckwit thinks that just because he once pulled on the hoops his opinion should carry weight with the Celtic support and we should value all he has to say. The fact that we don't treat his opinions like gospel from on high and dare to criticise him gets him all bent out of shape and all those little digs and moronic comments, like today's concerning the challenge on Eddy, stem from that resentment.

He's just a bitter wee man with a massive ego and is best ignored.

He's just so concerned about not being able to come back with a sensible comment he just lets loose with the first thing that comes into his head and more often than not embarrasses himself and shows himself up for the prick that he is

In saying that he works for SKY and that's about his limit A broadcaster who neither have a clue nor care about Scottish football as is shown by their derisory coverage of the games up here and the arseholes they send to cover them

HH?

Last edited:
We didn't reach the final in 86 It was Aberdeen and Hearts and in 87 it was St Mirren and Falkirk

We beat Dundee in the final in 85 and 88 but we beat Hearts in the semi in 88 and Hearts in Motherwell 3-0 the semi after a replay

The 1st game ended 1-1 Tommy Burnsxequalised after McAllister out Motherwell 1-0 up

HH?
The hearts semi in 1988, what a year!! Anybody remember singing, Henry, Henry drop the ball, Henry drop the ball. Henry duly obliged and the centenary double was on the cards, The Arabs in the final went the same way as the Embra Union Jackers and the double was won.
Henry drop the ball...quality
Rich

The hearts semi in 1988, what a year!! Anybody remember singing, Henry, Henry drop the ball, Henry drop the ball. Henry duly obliged and the centenary double was on the cards, The Arabs in the final went the same way as the Embra Union Jackers and the double was won.
Rich

I remember being 1-0 down to Hearts in the semi and Wheech coming on and the rest as they say is History

The following year we were in Canada for a wedding

I tried to get Celtic Rangers final on the telly but could only get Liverpool Everton in the FA cup final and the picture was scrambled so I only got comnentary

At half time this week yank/Canadian Fuckwit came on and reported ' The latest score from HAMPTON PARK Glasgow ENGLAND is CELTICS 1 Rangers 0

???????????

The groom my wife's cousin and the best man are HUNS so it made it all the sweeter

HH?

We beat Dundee in the final in 85 and 88 but we beat Hearts in the semi in 88 and Hearts in Motherwell 3-0 the semi after a replay

HH?

My mind is defo playing tricks on me, im away to do a bit research into the league cup just in case im mixing them up mate

A bitter pitiful little tit who seethes from every pore and drips poison because the Celtic support don't give him the hero status and the adulation HE thinks he deserves.

That fuckwit thinks that just because he once pulled on the hoops his opinion should carry weight with the Celtic support and we should value all he has to say. The fact that we don't treat his opinions like gospel from on high and dare to criticise him gets him all bent out of shape and all those little digs and moronic comments, like today's concerning the challenge on Eddy, stem from that resentment.

Andy Who ?

Hi Bill, turns out im not completely losing my marbles, 23rd sep 1986 league cup semi hampden a shocking crowd of 24, 000. Celtic go 2 nil up, and Walker comes on as a sub and scores, a boy called Smith levels with 5 min left, extra time and penalties see us thru to Final against the Filth, lose it 2-1, the reason I remember it was when the well fans started chanting for Walker, fans around me were laughing as nobody knew who he was,
The other memory that sticks in my mind was the hundreds who had left having to do a u turn back to the Celtic end for extra time.

He's just so concerned about not being able to come back with a sensible comment he just lets loose with the first thing that comes into his head and more often than not embarrasses himself and shows himself up for the prick that he is

In saying that he works for SKY and that's about his limit A broadcaster who neither have a clue nor care about Scottish football as is shown by their derisory coverage of the games up here and the arseholes they send to cover them

HH?

He's more concerned with indulging in his petty resentment towards Celtic/Celtic fans and taking cheap pot-shots than he is on giving a fair and balanced commentary BC. The guy is about as far from professional as you can get, the massive chip on his shoulder influences everything he says about Celtic.

HH mate.

??????

Sorry but Andy Walker is a fucking wee horrible wee ????arsehole

Sorry? Why apologise? You have nothing to do with Andy Walker being an arsehole, which he is. A gold medal, Olympic-caliber arsehole.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Thank you, Andybhoy88. This is now my go-to line regarding anyone worthy of complete contempt . . . .

HH?
87 Final wiz St.Mirren v D Utd who seemed tae be in evry final & lost 1-0! Glad tae say they got the ?? aff their bak '94 beating the Filth 1-0 & depriving them of a Treble!!?????

The Judas fker that took the wages then shafts the employer that made the little shit wealthier than he could dream of.much like nicholas and provan.hate giving it tight to ex celts but these fuckwits really piss me off.

Rich
I remember that. Henry Smith dropping the ball was just so generous of him. If my memory serves me correctly, McGhee scored yet another goal against Hearts for us that day.

We beat Dundee Utd in the final in 85 and 88 but we beat Hearts in the semi in 88 and Hearts in Motherwell 3-0 the semi after a replay

HH?
In 86 the sheep beat the eastern huns in the SC final to add some more heartbreak the week after we won the league thanks to five goals and Albert Kidd.

Last edited:
The Judas fker that took the wages then shafts the employer that made the little shit wealthier than he could dream of.much like nicholas and provan.hate giving it tight to ex celts but these fuckwits really piss me off.

Never dig out ex-celts who did their thang fir us but they soup takers can get filled right in.

Fill yer boots tenerife. ??

Back